No announcement yet.

Repair what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not disagreeing with you nor Don 1 I am disagreeing with the 'legal' red herring argument. The Jews had no 'legal' right to reparations from Germany if you accept the argument in the article. The powers that be made it happen because they wanted to coupled with Jewish agitation which continues to this day.
    The legal and African slavery arguments are usually propogated by the apologists for slavery both home and abroad. There is no 'legal' impediment to seeking reparations. Only from those who consider the laws of the slavemaster paramount. The Jews never accepted this and haven't to this day.

Comment

Agreed, but Jewish money funded slavery too. Dem was part of the slavemaster setup.

As recently as the 1980s, I was reliably informed (by a very black conscious intellectual in Canada) that in parliament in one of the West African countries, an MP argued against accepting black immigrants from the Americas, saying "we were lucky to get rid of those devils when we did, so why would we want to take them back"! He has sufficient support. There is no universal lost love. We deh pon we own and will sink or swim based on our efforts and collective intelligence.

We are the Survivors, now we need to evolve to be the Prosperers!

Comment

What yuh mean the Jews had no legal right to reparations ?

lol !! woiee !

Please tell me you are joking...

Comment

Nuerenberg trial gave them the basis...

Allies set dat up and the chips had to thus fall.

Comment

Within the context of the article which you are defending the Israeli state had no legal right under German law to the $3 billion dollars paid to it by the German state. Try reading the Reparation agreement so you can understand how the payments came to be.

Comment

well, there was liberia .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The above was for Ben.

Comment

no houdini thing. if you know the story and don't get it then a suh, i can live with that.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stop waste my time..

Was there a legal basis established for reparations to the Jews.. YES or NO...

Answer dat fuss den I will consider further edification...

Comment

Working...
                    X