Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traitorous Trinis re-engage Juvenile Jamaicans on LNG

LNG Discussions continue between T’dad and JA

Trinidad’s Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine says he met with Jamaican Energy Minister Phillip Paulwell recently to reopen dialogue on supplying liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Jamaica.

He said that while talks had broken down about four or five years ago, he and Mr. Paulwell were committed to work together to find a commercial solution to supply Jamaica with LNG, hopefully by 2015.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Fool me once, shame on you
    Fool me twice, shame on ME!

Comment

Paulwell say coal is the future...re:bauxite companies...and allowing companies to choose their energy source...also no to "environmental purists".....so lets increase the charcoal burning....more coal....deisel...nuclear...ah bway...

Comment

still can't see Nuclear inna Jamaica at all. Bwoy we all over the place. It better if we were talking about ethonal at least we produce cain.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We do need a diversified energy infrastructure.... emphasizing gas/coal/renewables. Gotta move away from petroleum... unless wi find one elephant deposit in the Pedro Banks.

I don't agree with nuclear...we don't have the scientific base to support that except for the people at the mini nuclear reactor at UWI. Plus one likkle radioactive leak an evvybady haffi migrate

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Not with Thorium...Dat safe enuff.

Comment

lol... safe is relative...yes?

Comment

Elephant doo-doo nuh count as biomass ? Dat ah renewable...

Look like yuh confuse....

Comment

So wait, di likkle UWI reactor cyaan leak too?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    So wait, di likkle UWI reactor cyaan leak too?
                    Intellectual Ghetto tuh di Werl!!

Comment

renege, re-engage... what's the difference..

Comment

Working...
                      X