Did anyone see "Game Change", HBO's movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see "Game Change", HBO's movie

about the McCain/Palin campaign? I caught the last 30 minutes last night, I'll have to check the listings to watch it again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Soon watch it.

Comment

saw it... it proved what many already theorised... sarah palin is a dunce bat... mccain was irresponsible for foisting her on the american people... good thing people exercised good judgement and elected barack obama... watch it cause the level of detail in it gwine mek mi affi watch it again...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I saw both Palin films, Game Change and Undefeated

Undefeated was a documentary on Reel network and it was very pro Palin, produced by Brietbardt the guy who was a right wing blogger and passed the other day......Interesting to see her rise.

Game Change on the other hand was eye opening......that for sure was a reckless pick by McCain...no matter how much she excited the base.

You must watch the whole thing...I am sure it's On Demand

Comment

reckless or "maverick"? same recklessness whey get mccain shot down and the same recklessness when him suspend him campign to guh washington guh siddung in a room and offer no assistance to george bush.

all i can say, can you imagine what america would have looked like with maccain as president and palin as the vp? obama save america!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            reckless or "maverick"? same recklessness whey get mccain shot down and the same recklessness when him suspend him campign to guh washington guh siddung in a room and offer no assistance to george bush.

all i can say, can you imagine what america would have looked like with maccain as president and palin as the vp? obama save america!!!!!
            unfortunate that such a large percentage of americans refuse to see it as such...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

The show did sweet fi true.

Palin di kuntry bumpkin was a heart attack away from di red button! Di woman did not even know bout WW 1 and 2.

Axis powahs, is what name suh? MDYADWL

Comment

I'll put it on my long list of OnDemand to watch.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X