Mi see where some comrades a get excited about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi see where some comrades a get excited about

the news that Hillary sending help to Portia. I'm curious, what about the antigang legislation that is gathering dust? Is there any attempt to move this forward?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I am tired of ticians playing polytrix with crime.

This affects ALL Jamaicans and the faster we get to a bi-partisan approach that produces results, the better.

Tired of the crime football game. People is dedding!

Comment

I am an optimist: But bi-partisanship in Jamaica will not happen.

Don't believe me? Lets do a case study using Mosiah, Maudib or Lazie. I am yet to see common ground between them..yet they are want the exact [same] good things for Jamaica.

The jamaican leadership is no different

Extremely sad to see a country with so much natural potential-- being lead by ego drived silly people.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

talking bout bi-partisanship!!! Jangle, Paul, Lazie and the whole a dem a wait fi you, It look like even Brickie sell you out. LOL.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Crap, HL!

I was ready and willing to give Bruce Golding and Andrew Holness a chance. Bruce went and played the fool and exhibited poor manners personally towards me and then Andrew, my drinking padnah, now just appears stupid every time he makes an appearance.

I have no ego!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, I can see with Bruce but what has Andrew done??

Also when did you really support Bruce??? Tell me the polices you never criticise.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, you really going to sit there and say I was always opposed to everything Bruce or the JLP did?!?

I supported Bruce from Day 1 when he became PM. And then he phuqed it.

Andrew now...when yuh appear on a stage with G2K president...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Action is Parliament is a mirage... it will signify nothing. That has been our practice, history and record for 50 years. You wish more proof than that?

People who expect different results from the same JLPNP actors pursuing the same bankrupt policies... are either deranged or stupid.

Parliament is not where solutions to Jamaican problems will emanate from

Memba mi tole unnu
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

to be honest I can only remember you supporting a longer state of emergency. Maybe because of your hate for Shaw finance it overshadow your intial support for Bruce. Anyway once Bruce said "it was the JLP and not the government" I thought he should have resigned.

He has to appear with the G2k President, he was elected by the party and so too was the G2k president and we are also into a election now too.

Comment

*correction

he was Selected by the party

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      Action is Parliament is a mirage... it will signify nothing. That has been our practice, history and record for 50 years. You wish more proof than that?

People who expect different results from the same JLPNP actors pursuing the same bankrupt policies... are either deranged or stupid.

Parliament is not where solutions to Jamaican problems will emanate from

Memba mi tole unnu

... but yet we celebrate the annoucement ......
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        I am an optimist: But bi-partisanship in Jamaica will not happen.

Don't believe me? Lets do a case study using Mosiah, Maudib or Lazie. I am yet to see common ground between them..yet they are want the exact [same] good things for Jamaica.

The jamaican leadership is no different

Extremely sad to see a country with so much natural potential-- being lead by ego drived silly people.

Mosiah and I have seen eye to eye on issues ... he simply changed his view when his party lost the election in 2007.

Comment

how you mean selected??? Didn't G2k members vote???

Comment

hahaha

you said ANDREW was elected and so too was the g2k president

read the complete sentence

and so too was the G2k president and we are also into a election now too.

Comment

So Andrew was elected by the delegates????

I don't understand what you are saying.

Andrew was elected by JLP delegates and the G2K president was elected by G2K members or delegates. So I don't understand what you are saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X