RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have a country full of bumbling idiots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a country full of bumbling idiots!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=TopStory>Absurd that biggest issue is gays</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=Subheadline></SPAN></TD></TR><TR><TD>
    Thursday, March 01, 2007
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <P class=StoryText align=justify>Dear Editor,<P class=StoryText align=justify>We have a country full of bumbling idiots!
    Imagine you same people pay your money to watch Oliver Samuels "trace off" his cast mates in true market-woman style in productions, flock in droves to "roots" plays to see men in drag dutty-wine and hot-wuk on their head tops to raucous laughter, idolise an effeminate man in pink clothes and a blonde afro who tells you to kill gay men.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Yet when your government swindles your money daily, gunmen kill seven people a day, and your children have no inkling of a future, the biggest issue is homosexual men on a plaza.<P class=StoryText align=justify>In which other country in the world would so many people (schoolchildren included) not have anything productive to engage themselves in but to chase men in tight jeans in a plaza, intending to kill them?<P class=StoryText align=justify>When groups such as Human Rights Watch point out the savagery of this nation as it relates to gay men, our officials are quick to cheekily point out our sovereign-nation status. Well, since it is that we can stand on our own, the prime minister therefore has a moral obligation to speak up on issues such as what unfolded on the plaza on Valentine's Day. Talk about irony!<P class=StoryText align=justify>It is obvious our culture is rotten to the core.<P class=StoryText align=justify>If the attackers applied the same zeal to their education, jobs, and ridding this country of the monstrous criminals, we would be in a much better place.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Instead, the way they took a stand for morality was to try and kill a few gay men.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Ha ha ha. I laugh at the silly primates on this rock and I weep for this nation.<P class=StoryText align=justify>Ben Dover
    detox_2k@yahoo.com
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: We have a country full of bumbling idiots!

[quote]Lazie (3/1/2007)<P class=StoryText align=justify>Ben Dover
    detox_2k@yahoo.com[/quote]<P class=StoryText align=justify>Ben Dover really wrote this article?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You know him? Seems as if he as some points. How many times have I said it? Jamaican always focus on the wrong things.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

<DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Ah...Lazie, no, I don't know Mr. Dover. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>It's a joke, Lazie. Ben Dover is Bend Over! Get it!? :hehe:</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Really slick ... I actually missed it. Good one!

Comment

Mosiah (3/1/2007)<DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Ah...Lazie, no, I don't know Mr. Dover. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>It's a joke, Lazie. Ben Dover is Bend Over! Get it!? :hehe:
            </DIV>

That's a good one(Tant)
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X