No announcement yet.

David Markus Might Just Get Buju Out Of Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you can find the government official response post it....to strike some balance............think them have some good points........................especially the gun charge and something to do with the jury decision and the appeal etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
      but seriously what you expect the lawyer to say?....................him have to keep positive

also buju was handling an illegal firearm (on video)..............I am no lawyer but that sounds/looks illegal to me(even if a next man own it up)
      Not only did Myrie have no connection to Mack’s gun, but the case agent
      testified that the investigation never revealed Myrie to have been armed at any point.McCaffrey, 2/14PM, 47:10-12
      What was that?

Comment

buju's conviction is unjust... there is more than sufficient evidence to overturn buju's conviction... markus was as surprised as most who were familiar with the facts of the case, that buju was convicted... he went all out on this appeal... buju was entrapped...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Look, the man commited the crime let him do the time. Some people are hoping that despite commiting the crime, he can get off an a technicality. Thats just wishful thinking. He got that opportunity in Jamaica after they "stole" his video camera, and several innocent people got killed/murdered behind that. this time it is a different system and a different crime. For all I care, he needs to stay in prison and cool his heels. He was involved in the drugs trade, got caught so why should anybody be sorry for him?. Why, because he is black, or because he is Jamaican, or is it because he is an entertainer?. Not impressed with his defense/excuses.

Comment

Maybe you should read the facts of the case...obviously like Skeng D you are confused...

The government has conceded that, despite undoubtedly valiant efforts, it has been unable to find any evidence that Myrie engaged in any other drug transaction at any time.
            That is sworn testimony from the DEA Agent...a technicality...like not being involved in a drug deal? you realize he was told he was going on a boat to have lunch when he was taken to a warehouse and cocaine was flashed in his face? you realize that he at no time brought up drugs to the informant? do us all a favour and read about the particulars of the case before running off your mouth...
            Last edited by Bricktop; March 11, 2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              The orginal defence and the appeal both have merit but the bottom line is that is a case on entrapment and that is legal in the USA. Looks like Buju goose is still cooked.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Honestly Time do you think Buju is innocent?

Comment

Not because Mr.Mack makes a good presentation that means he will be freed, that is what I am saying to you.

You can pray he gets out but it is far from a done deal and the procecution also have their side. It comes down to the two sides against each other and the judge or the jury.

It is obvious he was setup from the start. There is no doubt about that.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

time... entrapment isn't legal in the united states of america... did you read the appeal and the references to entrapment...

Comment

ReggaeDoc how can you come to a conclusion on his innocence or guilt when you have not taken the time to become familiar with the facts of the case?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        ReggaeDoc how can you come to a conclusion on his innocence or guilt when you have not taken the time to become familiar with the facts of the case?
                        dat mi seh tuh... anyone reading it objectively, can only conclude that buju is innocent and should be exonerated...

Comment

Thanks for saving me the trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                            Honestly Time do you think Buju is innocent?
                            I think that they had other information that cannot be presented court and that is why they decided to entrap him.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                              I think that they had other information that cannot be presented court and that is why they decided to entrap him.
                              huh??? entrapment as in encouraging or enticing another person to commit a crime they wouldn't ordinarily have committed is in itself a violation, not legal... the only way entrapment could be used if the evidence proved that buju was an initiator... if he was the one pushing for the crime to be committed and the informer just set a trap by giving him an opportunity to commit the crime... none of that took place from everything i read... from the court case and the appeal transcript, it is the informant who kept on pursuing buju... pursue and pressure buju till he gave in... he even admitted to that fact...

and, a person cannot be convicted for other information that cannot come before the court...

anyway, mi done pon dis cause it is too upsetting fi si this miscarriage of justice... buju will win this appeal and be fully exonerated...

Comment

yuh seeit, it mek man bittah is a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X