Hey TDowl waz-up with that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey TDowl waz-up with that....

TV set on top of a tomb stone in Sandy Bay cemetery, Hanover?

Hilarous!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I am waiting for the Laptop, back in the 80's some fool chained their Out house to a tree in Johnson town on the beach side, a storm came and borrow it, LOL

So mi notice you did not mention things you did in Hanover, I thought that the lady who started Rockland Bird Feeding Station pass away?

Comment

The bird feeding station been around for a while. Never been there but hear about since about 1988. Never know it was still around.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, she passed away i was told...

I did not know there were camels in Hanover.................!!!

We drove through Green Island, Hopewell and adjoing areas several times. Got east indian and Julie in Hopewell street-side market.

Went rafting on the Martha Brae. Safari in Blackriver...

The things one cane see in jamaica can be outrageous.

My 'secretary' saw a one leg man riding a bicycle-- and she thought it amusing. I think it was last year...she saw a man leading his cow with a rope and ask.."why is that man taking the cow for a walk"

HL

Comment

Tell me about Half-Moon Assasin.
          Would you recomment it?
          Would love to try it in the future.

HL

Comment

Ask Scaly about Half Moon. I believe he stayed there once.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I also worked there for one year. I will tell him later.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Very classy hotel. The service is excellent. It is laid back, good for golfer, and you can have your own private villa. Very good for family and extended family visits. Totally different from the all-inclusives and not as much entertainment.

The rooms are immaculate and the hotel is situated on a very good real estate and sceenery. On the gulf course there is a the Sugarmill resturant which was a very good one. It has private beach. It is more for relaxation and many of the guests are long stay Europeans and wealthy. Different atmosphere from All-Inclusives.

While working there I met Colin Powell, Armand Assante, Robbie Shakespeare and a few other celeb. If you want to go for luxury you may try the Royal Suite.

Use to know the director of Sales well but she retired to start her own business and now it is managed by an American company. The former managing director also I knew while I was there but not sure if he is still there.

Comment

Working...
                X