No announcement yet.

Assasin, Jangle you watch the David Ruffin episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dells are still together today and still doing shows. They sound just as they did before even though they are as old as father time.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i would like to see:

eddie kendrick
      the chilites
      ts monk
      clarence carter
      Loved Clarence with his "Slip Away" and "Too Weak to Fight"
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

They are!!??

I would LOVE to se them live!!!

Those boys can saang!!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

patches is my favourite clarence carter ... slip away hmmmm??

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yup. The one that sings the falsetto sounds just the same. Voice pure and clean so too the bass singer. I think they have been together now for over 50 years. It's only a matter of time before they start dropping out. One of them has to sit on a high stool (he walks with a cane) when they perform. Him look like him have "bosen" (sp).
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X