RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tape released... pm portia simpson-miller...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tape released... pm portia simpson-miller...

the prime minister was not seeking greek style bailout... for all who were talking about the prime minister being an embarrassment for her comment and wanted falconer to resign, i present the observer's account directly from the bloomberg tape...

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/busines...ilout_10962853
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Some ppl need fi call Tappa, RGBs could use some good defenders. Why when the transcript was read to the Press Sec, he had to tone down? Why PP didn't get up in Parliament and say a lie dem a tell pon him PM?

Kiss teet!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so, you are refuting the observer's report...

Comment

i sincerely hope that plush, don1, hortical and mdmex would read this observer reporting of the fact...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          so, you are refuting the observer's report...
          I heard the script read LINE BY LINE ... without anyone inserting their opinion bout "Context is important here"

SHE SAID IT!!!!!! Why they only dispute the claim about the JDX then?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Post the transcript...that is not the transcript...

Comment

That is an opinion piece...obviously written to slow down the backlash from the PM's idiotic statements...

Comment

It is simple...how can we get a copy of the transcript and end the back and forth confusion...

I have no dog in this fight, but truth needs to be upheld, one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  It is simple...how can we get a copy of the transcript and end the back and forth confusion...

I have no dog in this fight, but truth needs to be upheld, one way or another.

The Bloomberg reporter on Monday said they were sending it to all local media house. NNN read the copy they received, everybody else trying to sweep it under the carpet.

There is no back and forth confusion. People just trying to spin what was said.

Comment

This is in line with my original comment. The PM had a discussion with Bloomberg and one line was taken out and used in away the reporter wanted..Never forget this, reporters are always trying to make headlines and they do look down on us. I can't see anything from what I've read that suggested that Portia said she is looking for a bailout like Greece..She is looking for some consideration, that's what I got fro that and it is the same message that they have been preaching before taking office..Renegotiate an IMF agreement that is better for the people of JA. Offcourse what she said could have been said more eloquently. IF that is the issue, I would gladly agree that she messed up.

Comment

What are you basing your opinion off of? Have you read the transcripts?

Comment

Simple matter...let us have the transcript.

The main thing is that falconer was adamant that it was not said. If it was, then context does not matter. Is either true or false.

Comment

Working...
                        X