Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danville get a big job

Adam Stewart now CEO OF Ja. Observer

ATL Group Deputy Chairman Adam Stewart has taken over as CEO at the Jamaica Observer.
    The appointment was announced noticing also that former Commissioner of Customs, Danville Walker will assume the hands on running of the media house as Managing Director. The Jamaica Observer which has been losing millions annually made the announcement saying the move is in an effort to streamline the operation. Former Jamaica Observer CEO Ed Khoury has been moved to head the new Energy Solutions Division of ATL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Jamaica Observer which has been losing millions annually

when you campaign for losers.......THAT HAPPENS

Comment

Probably has more to do with the direction that entire industry is heading towards. Especially since the paper that campaign for the winners was struggling to stay afloat.

Comment

THE GLEANER? lol

Comment

Good try. LOL The 100% party paper, not the 70% party paper.

Comment

Surprise, surprise!

Comment

Yes, some private sector job! Clearly, he'll still be batting for the JLP with a job such as this.

Stop buy dat nonsense paper still. Couldn't care less who work ova dere.

Mawnin, Sickko!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha happen? you nuh see how much "Journalist" and "analyst" get big job recently?

If him did win him wouldn't get the job.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So tell Delano Seivewright to stop yapping then!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

but thats not s good comparison then.............once a week vs 7 days

come on ME

ONLY THE GLEANER CAN COMPARE

Comment

Working...
                    X