Plebeians kept in line during royal visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plebeians kept in line during royal visit

A bredren of mine posted this on his FB page...

Here I was driving up Hope Road and am impressed to see police at the intersection at Trafalgar Rd. and few other spots going up. So elated I was... today is going to be good traffic day, I am now thinking, I hope they keep it up tomorrow and beyond. No longer will I be harried by taxi men cutting in and out of traffic and sundry errant motorists trying to beat the rush. It only took a crab-louse leap in my musings for me to realize that no way would they be out there for just us. It would take a princely sum to get that done.

Back to reality.... I guess all us us need to be "harried" more often.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

"a princely son" is more like it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Them certainly have the PR tun up for this visit....

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Did they repave any roads for this particular Babylonian??

Our Banana Republic regimes are well known for that device.

I recall one Babylonian was to visit VTDI on Gordon Town Road... the new road pavement stopped 10 meters after the entrance to the facility... a latter day Potemkin Village

We are a backward people in so many ways
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yep. Babylon released the chain but still control dem brain.

Comment

Working...
          X