Personally I see nothing wrong with the Prince's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally I see nothing wrong with the Prince's

visit. If Ja is a civil society then she can be able to entertain a guest from a foreign land. Harry was born in wealth and right about now he is not about to walk and give it away so his generation suffer years to come. Harry is more than aware of history and what some of our royal line did with wealth (google Mensa Musa). That said Harry could help on the diplomatic front for Ja in terms of regional security. In this context provide resources to train and educate inner city youth so that in case they reach England one does have another criminal hitting their shores.

They dont want criminals hitting their shores anymore than we should want the offspring of the greatest criminal enterprise in human history bto hit our shores.

Comment

LOL. Good one!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

summady actually si sumting wrong wid di visit ??

talk about being your own worst enemy !

Comment

yeah I have nothing wrong with the Prince visit. After all him grow up a Windsor Castle too.

A same place mi grow up, mi only sorry him never experience the better one, Windsor Castle Portland Ja. Maybe on the next royal visit we can highlight that.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            yeah I have nothing wrong with the Prince visit. After all him grow up a Windsor Castle too.

A same place mi grow up, mi only sorry him never experience the better one, Windsor Castle Portland Ja. Maybe on the next royal visit we can highlight that.

Sass - you have me laffing so much
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

A true still. Him a hide behind wall and a salute guard everywhere him go. Meanwhile mi a roam the hills a enjoy some mango and nesberry, ketch crab a seaside, dive inna blue hole, now tell me say him nuh miss out. LOL
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X