RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wicked, he should be banned from Jamaica.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked, he should be banned from Jamaica.

The Prime Minister's Press Secretary, Lincoln Robinson, says his boss may have been caught off-guard, when she made what has been deemed controversial comments to a Bloomberg News reporter last week.
    Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller's statement about a Greek-style bail out for Jamaica was published by Blooomberg and has generated concern from investors as well as criticism in political circles.
    Mr. Robinson has said the comments were made when it was believed that the interview with the Bloomberg reporter had ended.
    Mr. Robinson feels the reporter capitalised on a vulnerable moment.

LOL!!!! What bull5hit. People will say anything to cover for this dimwit.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So the interviewe had a Jessie Jackson moment on camera

... getting caught off guard. LMBO
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
      ... getting caught off guard. LMBO
      Thats the latest spin to make her out to be the victim. I find it strange that Bloomberg released the transcript to all media houses yet only NNN mi hear read it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That does not hold water and once you are in the vicinity of a reporter, nothing is off the record. Is betta she said she misspoke.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

LOL ... what a neophyte i.e. Liad press rep

Pack yuh yuh bags an Gooooo
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Decemebr just past and the people, majority of them voted who they wanted to be PM. What's the issue...major in minor I tell you..Now who is oput here, IMF, World Bank saying this is the direction JA is going? Guess Brwon man get a reason fi criticize..I'm sure there will be much more so keep your ears open

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
              Decemebr just past and the people, majority of them voted who they wanted to be PM. What's the issue...major in minor I tell you..Now who is oput here, IMF, World Bank saying this is the direction JA is going? Guess Brwon man get a reason fi criticize..I'm sure there will be much more so keep your ears open

Plush are you aware of what happened?

"major in minor I tell you.."

Clearly you don't.

Comment

Pace yuhself and take your meds.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ask peter Phillips if you think its minor. His job has gooten that much harder.

Loose lips sink ships.

Comment

Wait deh,

Now dem sseh she didnt say so.

What a confusion. If she didnt, then all the better and she needs to get an apology. I will be the first one to do so and happily at dat!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/pfver...ilout_10962853

Comment

And Lazie would follow immediately with his!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If true, its great news.

Lawd knows we dont need anymore missteps.

Look pon the stock markets around the wirl tiddeh!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                          Wait deh,

Now dem sseh she didnt say so.

What a confusion. If she didnt, then all the better and she needs to get an apology. I will be the first one to do so and happily at dat!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/pfver...ilout_10962853

Willi, there are those on this very forum that constantly diss NNN. Bloomberg released the transcript of the interview to ALL media houses. I find it strange only NNN read the thing.

The FACT is she did say so. People just amazed that their PM could be so daft to make such a comment, ppl will bend over backwards to say she didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            And Lazie would follow immediately with his!
                            kiss teet .... why would Deep Throat go into Parliament and address the matter then?

Comment

Working...
                            X