No announcement yet.

What is Minister Paulwell thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you always have some FANCY CHAT..............but how practical are they???

the small manufacturers and businesses say this is a burden to them

Comment

I think they should find a way to tax the big men......................but as it is NOW and proposed to be by matalon.................the small businesses and manufacturers are caught in that NET

Comment

AND THIS WILL drive up the price of goods/services

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
          AND THIS WILL drive up the price of goods/services
          Thats what statin said?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how about find ways fi cut electricity that everybody benefit?? the rich and the poor, and manufacturer.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

thats the plan .............jlp and now the pnp trying to figure it out

Comment

thats my opinion .....................statin can get it WRONG also

Comment

"trying" is key word.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

THEY propose coal and they finishing up the LNG thing..............lets see

Comment

thats my opinion .....................statin can get it WRONG also
                      LOL!!!!!! This is getting sad now!
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok ............what u think?

see you are still depressed fro the 29th of December

Comment

ok ............what u think?

see you are still depressed fro the 29th of December
                          .. if that gives you a way out of the embarrassment, by all means.

STATIN provide the data on the entire economy. You are going to insist that STATIN can be wrong and your 'opinion' which is based on a completely WRONG position can be right.

Comment

opinion

WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN IF THEM CONTINUE OR INCREASE THE TAX ON ELECTRICITY

thats is opinion LAZIE

Comment

This is really DUMB talk from a supposedly intelligent and learned youngster!
                              You have any idea about basic business workings?

Fancy talk? You dont know how to calculate a taxable base???

If an expense is deductible, it is therefore OFFSETTING the final impact of the said expenditure!! That is all Sass said and he is correct.

Comment

Clearly, opinion devoid of fact is worthless....LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X