Praedial larcenists watch out — Clarke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praedial larcenists watch out — Clarke

THE Government today warned that it would be moving to take a zero tolerance approach to clamp down on praedial larceny.
    Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries, Roger Clarke sent out the warning at the re-launch of the receipt book system which is part of the Praedial Larceny Prevention Programme.
    The event was held at the Ministry of Agriculture offices in Kingston.
    "We (Government and other stake holders) are more united than ever before," said Clarke.
    He also warned farmers to get on board to support the authorities to clamp down on the illegal practice.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1ni7s9oUy
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Wait, was the receipt book system a success then? Based on discussions I heard during his previous reign, there were complaints that the system wasn't working. So whats gonna make it work now? People Power? What dem say bout doing the same thing expecting a different result?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dis guy is a joker! Needs to go.

Whey KD deh?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Dis guy is a joker! Needs to go.

Whey KD deh?
        Really, last I check he didn't elect himself. If he is a joker what about those that voted for him?

Comment

WesMuhlan people vote one way.

Yuh nuh see seh people can get buyers regret! Check out DK.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            WesMuhlan people vote one way.

Yuh nuh see seh people can get buyers regret! Check out DK.

Yuh too wikkid - only impediment, you don't like it - tough luck "no money back guaranteed"
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

When our govt. or police talk about "zero tolerance", I buss out laffing.

Maybe it is a medical condition. I will seek help.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh haffi pick and choose.

Yuh have eeeidot and sensible people stuck inna both parties.

Comment

Working...
                X