No announcement yet.

OCG to investigate Chang's allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U Know Out Of All The Crime Committed In Jamaica, How Many People Are Arrested And Convicted ?

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
      U Know Out Of All The Crime Committed In Jamaica, How Many People Are Arrested And Convicted ?
      Being arrested is one thing, being convicted is another. The top brass of the Dog PAw gang has been arrested from when, what if they're found not guilty?

You're always quick to quote Bunting and others. Bunting himself acknowledged that crime increased, but carry on with the performance ... friggin funny I must admit.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        A hope when information provided you can chat. What is so hard fi understand that politicians usually head fi the garbage first when elected?

That a one of the first thing they do is give their cronies and use political alies to take over garbage collection. That is nothing new.
        I post a story on an investigation...and indicate support of that move

In response you post the above.

Your points above do not respond to my post in any logical way that I discern... ie it is a non sequitur

You must be responding to someone else... I really hope so for your sake
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X