Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeng D can you answer this for me

and Don1 too if you may.

When the PNP said they were going to "Tun up the thing", what was mean't?

Thanks in advance
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    and Don1 too if you may.

Thanks in advance
    I think they meant they were going to win the election
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

wah kind a fool fool QUESTION that......... KMT

Comment

Yes I want to know what it mean't. There is nothing foolish about it.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so they did turn it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            so they did turn it up?
            Absolutely...by a Landslide

Didn't you get the memo?
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

assassin, with all due respect... that is a fool fool question... tn up de ting was a election campaign slogan, in de jamaican vernacular... i see you working hard to justify the holness irresponsible statement...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

"Tun up the thing" is just a Jamaican Slang with many but no real meaning. The fact is that you can't debate that. It is just one of those political slang that Holiness turn against the PNP whether unnu like it or not.

Do you also suggest the Commish should investigate it???
                Last edited by Assasin; February 27, 2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

yes... the tone of his statement suggest he may be privy to information that the government could be behind the increase in the murder rate... none of us wants the govt to be a part of that scourge... we can only know if it is investigated... he should be questioned about what he knows and a determination made whether he is credible or being criminally mischievous... given our history, we can't rule out anything... and, we don't want any of of leaders making irresponsible statements to undermine the govt efforts to arrest this murder rate...

Comment

that kind of state you want??? Question someone for their tone of speech???

What you defend democracy or Lock down the country???

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                      yes... the tone of his statement suggest he may be privy to information that the government could be behind the increase in the murder rate... none of us wants the govt to be a part of that scourge... we can only know if it is investigated... he should be questioned about what he knows and a determination made whether he is credible or being criminally mischievous... given our history, we can't rule out anything... and, we don't want any of of leaders making irresponsible statements to undermine the govt efforts to arrest this murder rate...
                      HAHAHA .... Baddaz, when Hylton claimed that drugs were shipped in scrap metal did you asked for him to be questioned? When Peter claimed that JDIP files were missing, did you ask for a determiniation be made if he is credible?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfzQZwcJFY
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

KD recently said PNP better deliver or it a cause nuff riot and stuff.

You think him shoulda be investigated too??

http://rjrnewsonline.com/news/local/...issues-warning

Comment

lol ! woiee !!

Unnuh really serious bout dis politics tit for tat ?

Look like seh yuh believe di Police have nutting bettah fi duh ?

Stap defend almshouse.. it nuh look good..

Comment

i really should have known better... these forum laborites are bitter... got honey... 18 more years...

Comment

wi nuh mind di banter.. just don't get profound and start believe the BS...

"Police muss investigate big cyarding.."

lol ! woiee !!

How Portia dem suh defensive... things that make you go hmmm..

Comment

Working...
                              X