No announcement yet.

Jamaican Comedy to rhatid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

=Assasin;344064]well crime has increase right??? while the PNP in power.

That is simply a political jab and I know you know that too.
    I know...so why do you rush to the defence of Holiness (sic) claiming that PNP "tun it up" especially since you know that the trend of increased crime began last year??
    Lack of critical thought is the reason no doubt
    I am sure when crime increased under the JLP you said they didn't know what they are doing, and now under the PNP a the JLP fault. You know what? Same thing the JLP supporters are saying too.
    I have said neither the PNP nor the JLP promote the necessary policies to solve the crime issue... DO NOT misquote, misrepresent or misinterpret my position

If crime drop under the PNP them take credit. Live with the critics if it increase same way, a so it go.
    I am not interested in critics...but I abhor lack of logic...which is why I spend so much time addressing your posts
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

mi nuh miss ah ting.. mi ah watch di rum bar chat and smiling..

Comment

heh, heh.. if yuh nuh hold dung di crime ting yuh fooling yuhself..

Comment

Crime is no joke but it is a political football and politicians, JLP and PNP will always seek advantages. Holiness turn "tun it up against" them. That is politics as usual.

Mo, I don't expect it to drop within days but you were on the JLP about crime too, and if and when the PNP turn it around they will take credit but if it is rising the opposition is going to take swipe regardless who the opposition maybe. Like it or not that is how the democratic system works.

Do really want to investigate stupidness like this?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

then argue the point "pnp tun up the crime"

then

Comment

Then he needs to stop playing around with serious issues! Ass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you mean set a precedent ?

Comment

it will never stop Mo. Oppositions will alway blame current government if it increase. If it decrease the government get the credit. That don't mean they can't work accross party line.

And I am sure if you listen to the full Holiness tape he had some suggestions that he think will help. A so the thing set.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

listen to tape ?

wha dat haffi duh wid Mo position ?

It set like Koncrete.. yuh know ah breddah name Karl "we cannot afford JLP Govt to succeed" ??

Suh di ting set.. juss gwaan beat a juice innah di rumbar and smile...

Comment

Is there a reason that you continually call the guy Holiness instead of Holness??

Is it a religious adoration...ar is one rum bar ting??

Just wondering

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

probably same reason unnuh call unnuh selves Comrades.. in 2012...

Czech Ambassador was like.. "WTF do they understand what they are saying ??"

lol !

Comment

is this supposed to make sense??

well...it doesn't

try again... with some critical thought this time

Comment

is nuff cult deh yah...

Comment

Foolishness Mo.

We all know that its not PNP or JLP responsible for this crime surge. However, only one of them can curb it. Up to end last year it was the JLP. PNP time now.

The gangs getting BRIGHT again and need to feel the weight of a JDF mechanized unit....short term relief while we craft long term solutions.

Comment

Working...
                              X