Jamaican Comedy to rhatid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican Comedy to rhatid.

PM calls on Police Commissioner to investigate statement from Opposition leader

Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller wants the police should investigate a recent statement by Opposition Leader Andrew Holness that the government has contributed to the recent spike in crime.
    The Prime Minister was speaking Saturday at a function at Jamaica College .
    "I want to give you all an example about the difference between the PNP leadership and the leadership of the other party, when we were in power we stood up for the people of Jamaica , we never sent bad signals to the international community and I was shocked to hear that the leader of the opposition say that the government is turning up the crime. I believe the Commissioner of Police should have gone to meet with him to ask him to indicate and give the names of those in the government (who are) turning up the crime" she said.
    Opposition leader Andrew Holness criticised the new PNP administration for allowing some things, including crime, to slip out of control.
    Mr Holness made the comment while addressing a generation 2000 forum at the University of Technology more than a week ago.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

People power!!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Where is the comedy...In Holness' claim or the PSM response??

If the fellow claimed that the Govt is willfully increasing crime (I can't imagine why they would do that) then it is reasonable to ask that the claim by another senior political leader be investigated...in fact it seems mandatory
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Did Holiness say the government wilfully increase crime?
        Even if he said that can it be investigated by officals?

Comedy to rhatid. What was the PNP contribution when the JLP a try put so called crime plan??? It is a comedy all round.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I see no comedy, Assasin.

And if it is investigated, the facts may prove that the JLP is responsible for the increase in crime since its defeat at the polls.

And to think I used to respect my drinking paadnah. I even told him that! I may have one beer too many that night still. The JLP may do well to remove him as leader. Not ever Seaga was leader of the opposition for 18 years!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fair and objective, Assasin. Keep it up. I hope you have the stamina for 17 more years!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The police must investigate criticism on the Government failure in this area ?

lol ! woiiee !

Di police gwine be real busy if that is the case..

Comment

Leggo Beast time.. nutting new..

Tun it up !

Comment

Portia is chatting fart right there. It is within Holiness right to say the polices of the current government contribute to more crime. What is there to investigate.

IF the JLP is causing crime then it is the right of the government to shut it down no???

I don't care who lead as long as them make Jamaica a better place. I have no claim to fair and objective but call a spade a spade. Portia and her regime will be judge on their work just like any other.

All of a sudden the JLP is to be blamed for crime as you are now reporting??? Comedy to rhatid.

Comment

Did Holiness say the government wilfully increase crime?

HE SAID

"pnp a tun up the crime"

Comment

I will alway be here to criticise and praise policies as long as mi have life. 18 years too short.

I hope you can also manage the long haul.

Comment

=Assasin;344005]Did Holiness say the government wilfully increase crime?
                        Even if he said that can it be investigated by officals?
                        I don't know what he said...and didn't claim to. If Holiness (sic) indeed stated that the Govt increased crime as is alleged in the article... he must have some basis for an extremely serious & volatile public statement like that

It is that basis which MUST be investigated... Or the guy should be exposed as a liar and rabblerouser...don't be silly now this should be obvious even to you

Comedy to rhatid. What was the PNP contribution when the JLP a try put so called crime plan??? It is a comedy all round
                        You people and your crime plans. Since I don't follow that folly...please elucidate the forum on the nature of the PNP contribution (in your opinion)

Jamaica indeed suffers from the JLPNP comedy show
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

what excactly does that mean. Can you get the full speach????

That can be interpreted in many different ways. How can that be investigated???

Comment

It is within Holiness right to say the polices of the current government contribute to more crime.

he said

"pnp promise fi tun up the ting"...then later on ihe said "them a tun up the crime"

then DELANA SEIVRIGHT them buss out a BIG DUTYY sketel laugh

Comment

it was on tvj............see what mi can do

Comment

Working...
                              X