To All Diaspora Types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Diaspora Types

...when yuh willing to pay N.I.S., NHT & Education tax then unnuh can have talk..till then tun up the ac and enjoy yuh seedless grapes wit unnuh mout shut

eh eeeeh ..... "when drancro wa'an guh a level, cool breeze mek him get deh fasta"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Where is this coming from? Which 'diasporan' tek whe yu woman?

Comment

I think unoo "locals" owe me some NHT money fe the years dat me did pay inna it.

May I have my refund check please? Or unoo done build govament scheme wid dat already?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

all recent locals tuh? man ah pap style......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            I think unoo "locals" owe me some NHT money fe the years dat me did pay inna it.

May I have my refund check please? Or unoo done build govament scheme wid dat already?

Me too Islandman. I only got 1 year refund and I paid into it for nuff years.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Correct...gi wi some cool breeze then...cause is jus hot air wi getting

Comment

You are now in a better place...be thankful

Comment

you a feds enuh...

Comment

help is on the way ....

Comment

sorry yuh get disappointed... yuh tink yuh cudda kotch fi free... pay yuh fair share an sdfu... nobody wants TUH hear yuh bitching... give thanks FI life...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I-man, you should be entitled to something from NIS... you might want to wait til retirement age before you make any claim... also you should look into the tax treaty between the US ( I assume that's where you are) and JA regarding NIS payments....

For example the treaty existing between TT and Canada requires that if you are making an NIS claim, that you notify them (TT) if you are receiving pension from any other government. I did not find out more as a retired friend of mine was looking into it... we concluded that they would inform the Canadian government (in this case) and your Canada pension could possibly be adjusted downward
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                          Me too Islandman. I only got 1 year refund and I paid into it for nuff years.
                          Yeah, include mi pan de lis.
                          "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Working...
                          X