X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Ladies on the Forum?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrkNM...eature=related

I can't view it until I get to the Castle tonight
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Then let mi give you the first American Ska DJ, I think he picked it up at Round Hill Hotel ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYjR...eature=related

Comment

Joke Post!!!

TDowl, please stop playing the joker with your subject line about “For Ladies on the Forum”!

We all know why there is still only one lady, and I’m referring here to why poor Miss London eventually chose to depart! I cannot blame her!

Why did Miss London (the only other female poster here within the last five years or more) make the choice to disappear? Just check the “Big Man” here and his “Echoing-Voice Poster(s)” and the derogatory, sexist comments they made EVERY TIME she posted!!

By the way, did MdmeX ever make any attempt whatsoever to support (by adding another female voice) the only other woman who was posting here?

Threads such as this, TDowl, simply make realize why this forum, like the highly overrated Reggae Boyz soccer team, is dying a slow death ....

Comment

Historian, this once again show that I have a poor sense of humor, I am working on it anyhow.

I hope a female would start a Forum and Administrate that site.

Comment

Once I called for, not vociferously by any means, a forum that deals with women's issues to attract some female perspectives to the fora... although, that could be seen as sexist I guess
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
              TDowl, please stop playing the joker with your subject line about “For Ladies on the Forum”!

We all know why there is still only one lady, and I’m referring here to why poor Miss London eventually chose to depart! I cannot blame her!

Why did Miss London (the only other female poster here within the last five years or more) make the choice to disappear? Just check the “Big Man” here and his “Echoing-Voice Poster(s)” and the derogatory, sexist comments they made EVERY TIME she posted!!

By the way, did MdmeX ever make any attempt whatsoever to support (by adding another female voice) the only other woman who was posting here?

Threads such as this, TDowl, simply make realize why this forum, like the highly overrated Reggae Boyz soccer team, is dying a slow death ....
              Miss London is probably busy, the fact that you don't see her posting does not mean that she is not reading.

If the other females stop posting, MdmeX is not going to PERSUADE them to stay. I am quite content to have all my FORUM MEN to myself! Me is that selfish
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yuh naw do nothing fi hold on pon me, cause'n seh yuh go a Jamaica di odder day and me beg yuh fi 2 East Indian mango and yuh come back wid yuh two lang hand. All now me still a wait pon di two likkle pitcha dem from Bejiing. Yuh naw gwan wid nutten me seh.............bring on Miss Lundon.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X