No announcement yet.

Arrant nonsense — JLP lashes Bunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperfections on both sides! But when unnu defend Dudus till di country almost explode - time fi shut di hell up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Imperfections on both sides! But when unnu defend Dudus till di country almost explode - time fi shut di hell up!
      I would tell you to stop being an idiot ... but that would be asking you to walk on water. Your party was an obstacle .... obstructionists is a better adjective and you sat on your mouth all along.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i hope you can keep this up for the next 17 years and 11 months!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why politicians so goddam CANTANKEROUS Me just TIAD of the nonsence, day after day, month after month.......... Jeezas them nuh get tired of that kind of behavior?

So much wasted energy and time on foolish argument and behavior!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

true dat still!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              i hope you can keep this up for the next 17 years and 11 months!

... nothing to keep up ... I waiting to see when you jokers have a WTF moment.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Zeeks ah one Gang ?

lol ! woiee !

Comment

dwl

Comment

Working...
                  X