X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking back the streets

Gov’t to take back the streets — Bunting
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...eets---Bunting
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Good talk...

Comment

We are facing challenges but we refuse to allow the gains made in the last two years to slip.
      Who was in power two years ago again? When was Dudus extradited again? So now we see who is able to control crime and who isn't

Comment

The air in the Cockpit country must be affecting the oxygen going to your brain. "Who extradited Dudus?". LOL. Not even the die-hard labourites want go deh so.
        Who extradited Dudus? That one take the cake. Not even Ben would attempt to spin so. Classic.

Comment

Yuh want that credit? Take it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Where did I say "Who extradited Dudus?"... Show me...gonna sue yuh for libel...

Comment

Sorry please don't sue. What you said was: who was in power two years ago?. When was Dudus extradited? I am sure by those two sentences you didnt meant to imply that the JLP should take credit for the extradition of Chris because it happened under their watch. Once again I implore you please don't sue. What was I thinking.

Comment

I am so tired of the politicking.

Elections done loooonnnng time. Carnival over!

WE Jamaicans will do anything to keep deflecting and distracting from facing the problems head on, rolling up the sleeves and WORKING. The JLPNP love this, because it means they dont have to get serious and wont be held accountable. Dem have dis down pat.

Time for party and time for sober work.

Party time over people.

WUK TIME NOW. ALL hands on deck. NO MORE EXCUSES!

Comment

No I didn't...I meant that Dudus was extradited less than two years ago...so the gains were made BEFORE he was extradited...when I have to explain the face kick off it's not as much fun...mental midgets

Comment

there were no gains before Dudus, only in the murder count.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So Bunting is a liard?

Comment

i have things to do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL. You foot must big fi kick from Cockpit country. I notice little by little you finding you voice careful.

Comment

Like lacing up your running shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              Who was in power two years ago again? When was Dudus extradited again? So now we see who is able to control crime and who isn't
                              Its sort of true to say that gains where made in the last two years. Dudus was able to control crime in downtown while he was in Jamaica. The murder rate fell after he went on a trip with Uncle Sam.
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X