Portia made a mistake in cutting out Jam House Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia made a mistake in cutting out Jam House Live

She need to reinstate that so she can communicate directly with the populace and keep people abreast of developments as well as to inspire confidence that nuff is being down under the surface.

She needs this to keep momentum in her mandate and keep spirits up. She get a baskit fi carry watah, but she has to make the best of it, as we all in the same boat. Hemingway said there is no separate piece, and we all connected, so it behooves here to strenghten that connection to ride out the coming storm.

Intense communication Portia!

she looking at another way.................why would you continue with something that cause your predecessor to lose???

PJ did his different from bruce...........why portia must now follow a LOSER?

Comment

Jam house live mek him lose?

Him nuh leff before him lose.

Besides, she talking bout continuity.
      I dont care what format she use, just that 6 weeks gone and di natives restless. What tekking so long?

Yuh done know seh yuh ansa is total foolishnes anyway.

Comment

Natives restless?!?! Really?!?! Yuh stay a Geneva and know dis?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But yuh nuh just come back from Farrin??? LoL

I mean restless in looking for positive actions, not a lynch mob looking fi bun fyah!

Oh, and BTW, I dont subscribe to Karl's " I cant afford for them to succeed camp". I would truly like her to succeed beyond our wildest dreams, and honestly I see signs that she wants to ensure a shining legacy before she too has to vank.

If I didnt, I would just sit back and watch events unfold. I would not be giving positive suggestions.

Everything is not partisan and mi deh all di way here in Gva, so why do you think partisanship means much to me???

Comment

Yuh see Chris Burns latest column?

Comment

Him nuh leff before him lose.

hahaha

Comment

by the way u know what the callers them use to talk to BRUCE bout on the show?

ply board zinc etc..

Comment

She can start with a report and then field a few questions. She can tweak up di ting. LoL

Comment

jamaica house live was/is a Bruce Golding invention........................and it never did work.............people just call and beg everyday

Pj use to have town hall meetings(I hear)............lets see what Portia come with

Comment

willi, i dont think it was a mistake to end it... it was a waste of time... i listened bruce's a few times and not one sensible call...

i think she should communicate to the people weekly similarly to the us president weekly radio broadcast... that i think would be more effective...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Perhaps,

I am not hung up and format. All I ask is intense communication to keep people on board.

Comment

I am waiting....

Comment

Working...
                          X