The nerve for any JLP supporter to talk about crime rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nerve for any JLP supporter to talk about crime rate

You need to ask why the ballistic report for the murder of Mr. Clarke has not yet been turned in after nearly two years.

The fact of the matter is, the only significant crime prevention act that has taken place in the last 10 years is the removal of Jamaica's biggest crime don, thanks to the efforts of the PNP.

Having said that, much more needs to be done, but the JLP has no credibility when it comes to fighting crime. so stop the ******** yapping!

But when a young man can tell me a week ago to not be fearful when I am in the community because, "is dem run di place, and see behind yasso, a bay gun ova deh, but a true di police a pree wi a way mek..."

We need to get the guns. PERIOD! And while doing that, we need to stop the importation of more. If Bunting don't realise that, then he would have failed, like all the rest.

Meanwhile Labourites, shut unnu trap! Unnu cyaan talk to anybody bout crime wave. Every conference unnu have people dead.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

All Jamaicans should be concerned about crime and they all have every right to yap if they feel they don't see a plan from the current administration.

you play dumb when it comes to skeng don. if you apply your standards people would tell you to shut your trap.

Comment

What a ridiculous post!

Mo, you can come better than that.

Who gives a shyte about any P here? This is about Jamaica and EVERYBODY has a talk! Crime is zooming up and yuh somehow think this is partisan?

The idea that only Dudus was responsible for crime is ludicrous, as is being proven today. It is endemic and its as much PNP as its is JLP. The 2 of them inna crime Tango dance and for decades.

As for ballistic report, what is stopping the PNP from releasing it now that they are in power? While dem at it, release the Peter King tapes too!

I will close by saying that anyone who thinks Jamaica should be all green or all orange is deranged! It is the blend of green and orange that makes up who we are and any "cleansing" would make it a less lovable place. We have to learn to live with an appreciate the mosaic, we have to learn to love what we have, so that we can get real and improve it.

Comment

Stop making excuses and get to work...PNP is in power and the crime rate is skyrocketing...fix it and shut up

Comment

Willi - yuh drinking MAD P-u-s-s P-i-s-s this morning or what Peter King's tapes will never be released. Release them and nuff man a go commit suicide
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

I will close by saying that anyone who thinks Jamaica should be all green or all orange is deranged! It is the blend of green and orange that makes up who we are and any "cleansing" would make it a less lovable place
            orange an green?? what a horrible combo

Navy Blue wi seh...Solid Lika The Rock
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I've been hearing about these tapes...what and who is on them??

Is it Comrades starring in Close Encounters of the Mantu Kind??

Drap di name dem nuh...
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LoL

Stir it up...likkle dawlin, stir it up!

Comment

Working...
                X