• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little bit of problem for Mr. Clarke

US rejects 11 shipments since December
    Jamaica Observer
    Monday, February 20, 2012

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...tem-yam-crisis
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

yeah, that represents a problem that requires immediate action... however, while he is responsible for the solution, he cannot be blamed for its occurence... a solution is needed immediately...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Not sure if he is to be blamed for it for any of it, but yes the solution he has to provide, that is the name of the game solution. Losing this kind of shipment will be devastating to yam producers.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Not sure if he is to be blamed for it for any of it, but yes the solution he has to provide, that is the name of the game solution. Losing this kind of shipment will be devastating to yam producers.
        assasin, he cannot be blamed for that shipment... that batch of yam was planted long before he assumed responsibilty for agriculture... if we are to cast blame, then it would have to be on the previous minister... and, i am not even trying to blame the previous minister... however, roger clarke has to take decisive action... immediately... now is not de time fi lose money...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

or to point finger

Comment

Remember the abondonned tests by the US officals? As I said "not sure he is to be blamed for any of it", and again the actions is what is most important.

Comment

Its the Commerce Minister to blame. Him sacred off the US Agro official last November.

This is a Commerce matter more than a MoA matter.

Comment

I told peeps back then that this would bite us in the butt!

Comment

Pesticides & fungicides are leaching into yams. Wonder if they were FDA approved, how much is being applied?
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Heh heh heh...dem vote in di clowns den surprise when dem get a circus...

Comment

Working...
                    X