In all my years in that town, I was amazed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all my years in that town, I was amazed

to see motor vehicles freely driving down Market Street in St. Ann's Bay. I had to ask if it was realy Friday. The authorities were able to get 'most of the vendors off the street' (based on what I saw) and to go into the market. Word is since the Eat a food gov't come in .... dem a creep out back likke by likkle.

So, it can be done!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    to see motor vehicles freely driving down Market Street in St. Ann's Bay. I had to ask if it was realy Friday. The authorities were able to get 'most of the vendors off the street' (based on what I saw) and to go into the market. Word is since the Eat a food gov't come in .... dem a creep out back likke by likkle.

So, it can be done!
    sounds so much like newt gingrich calling obama the food stamp president...

good thing the majority of jamaicans do not think like you do...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

allow him to grieve in his own way.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
        sounds so much like newt gingrich calling obama the food stamp president...

good thing the majority of jamaicans do not think like you do...
        I see that y'all having convenient amnesia. People's utterances are on record.

And please time unuh stop trying to equate Obama with anything in the PNP. It was ridiculous then ... and even more so now.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i see that comprehension is lost on you... keep mourning... mi tell yuh seh de election ova... not even dat yuh cannot grasp... time to move on...

Comment

i see that comprehension is lost on you... keep mourning... mi tell yuh seh de election ova... not even dat yuh cannot grasp... time to move on...
            You seemed focused on election. I suggest you put down yuh sword and shield.

The fact is for decades cars could not travel down that road as vendors and consumers packed the street. I recall a vehicle getting out of control a few years back killing a few people.

Fact ... I saw vehicles driving down the street without having the horns warning people to clear the way.

After expressing my amazement it was pointed out that people start coming back on the street ...

Yuh can get defensive ALL Yuh want ... doesn't change the FACT.

Comment

i am not disputing your representation... i am taking issue with your correlation of the people coming back on the street with the 'eat a food' govt being in place...

Comment

i am not disputing your representation... i am taking issue with your correlation of the people coming back on the street with the 'eat a food' govt being in place...
                Oh ... fingah mash nuh cry. If that is your concern.

Comment

finga nuh mash... no crying here... just thought i would do you a favor by pointing out a flaw in your deduction... logic... just so you dont make the same mistake in other areas of logical reasoning... lol... you know, like your interpersonal relationships... lol...

Comment

So if dem wasn't on the street in 2011 and dem is there now...what would you deduce?

Comment

Correlation does not necessarily imply causation. Logics and reasoning 101 dat.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

see i-man post below...

Comment

Working...
                        X