No announcement yet.

Roger Clark is a Joke. Portia fi retire dis dinosaur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know.................I guess them following what happens in the "coorporate world".....where you might bring in someone to shadow you for sometime...........just like Wheby and Orane at grace

Comment

i understand and appreciate that. what i was concerned about was this little skirmish.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We cyaan afford fi gi dem 4 years. Dem need fi guh in 6 months.

Comment

mi neva seh 4 years.........during

Comment

i agree...roger need to go asap... he doesn't have any new ideas... well, from what i have seen he hasn't presented any... the election is over, he also needs to be reminded of that fact... its put up or shut up... he could start with the suggestion of the gleaner...
            He could design and articulate a school-feeding programme based entirely on domestic agricultural output or as close to that as is possible - fruits, vegetables, tubers, milk, meat, etc. The mere announcement of such a plan, we assure the minister, would unleash investment in domestic agriculture, driving output to levels not seen in many years.
            The minister may be disinclined to proceed with the idea because it was proffered from these columns. Our advice is that he look at the larger picture: the prospects for jobs, economic growth, and the rejuvenation of rural Jamaica.
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Roger needs to be archived ASAP!
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

agriculture gawn pass him... fi him idea of agriculture is rooted inna de hoe and sickle... i liked what the previous agri minister was doing... no need to reinvent... the idea is to recognise that which is good, continue to eliminate the bad and augment that which is good...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Needs tight integration with COmmerce.

Supah Ministries mi seh.

Comment

Less or before.

Comment

Joined-up Government..

working on it..

Comment

Working...
                      X