No announcement yet.

Letter said to obtained from the US Foreign Rela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don2 get crass...household furniture gonna be flying...

Comment

not a member of the groups that front up a Ochi every year although mi remember when mi auntie them took mi to the first meeting a Casa Montego that PJ chaired in the 70s.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What exactly do you mean by diaspora business?. Without the diaspora, Jamaica would be in a worse economic shape than we are in today. Furthermore, is it not ironic that the Israelis in Israel, the Greeeks in Athens, the Indians in Mumbai, the Chinese in Shangai don't view their diaspora lobbying the US officials in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, Astoria, Queens, Jackson Heights, Queens, and in Chinatown in Manhattan, or San Fran as engaging in a diaspora business, but simply in engaging in good common sense advocacy. Quite frankly, I think the effort to disparage the effforts of our brothers and sisters in the diaspora is insulting and in fact silly. After all, if we were being attacked by an enemy without, we woud welcome them going to the powers that be in any US politicians at all levels to save our @$$es, but when we are being attacked by an enemy within, they shouls remain silent. This does not make sense to me.

Comment

Working...
        X