X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, how can I find all those posts where my name

was being called?

No, I am not going to Trini Carnival!

I would not even have noticed the wonderful Nikki Minaj at the Grammys. Unnu nuh know say Adele is my girl?!?

Amsterdam NICE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Mi back yuh bout Adele too...great potential.

Comment

mi know seh is you adele a talk when shi seh "we could have had it all ..."

amsterdam nice, eh? FOCUS!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Where does the problem lies, whining down or whining back up? LOL.

Is it true that yuh nuh like Indian girlz? nuh worry mi wont tell dem wah yuh seh.

Comment

Did you see her interview with Anderson Cooper? She said she loves to swear, but damn after the surgery she couldn't speak. She had an application on her phone that she typed the words into it and then it spoke it. Most of them she couldn't swear on, but then she found this one app where she could swear. Lovely!!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

No worry them a talk good things bout. Them a make you a saint like Motty Perkins while you gone. LOL.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Comparing me to Motty Perkins?!? But mi dying trials!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So man mi a compare you with Saint Motty.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X