Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel 4 UK just showed a London Oly Docu

What a racket!

What a racket! Ongly 29,000 seats fi the 100m final made it to the public lottery, di rest got reserved for the Oly Family and travel agents. Money definitely drop! Somebody fi guh Jail!

Comment

Shame bout dis English breddah who loves Athletics and has been to every Oly Games since 1960! Accomodation and everything lined up and he put in for GBP400 in tickets on line and draw BLANK! Poor thing will miss his owna local Games.

Its for the rich and connected, like the 2 bit delegate dem from 2 bit countries, all getting VIP treatment. Not to mention the crooked Sporting Officials like Blatter. Hahahahah.

If yuh want seat, yuh haffi pay Thomas Cook thousands for a package with flea bag roach motels. LoL

GBP200 a night rooms a sell inna package fi 2000! Dem all a sell rights to dedicated road lanes during that time, even if you nah go to or from the games. What a prekeh!

Dis come on like 2006 TnT World Cup in Germany....Ticket or leave it!
      MDYADWL.

Comment

Mi have people down deh who caan even get a ticket fi woola woop. Dem a resort to buying tickets from the black market.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Shame bout dis English breddah who loves Athletics and has been to every Oly Games since 1960! Accomodation and everything lined up and he put in for GBP400 in tickets on line and draw BLANK! Poor thing will miss his owna local Games.

Its for the rich and connected, like the 2 bit delegate dem from 2 bit countries, all getting VIP treatment. Not to mention the crooked Sporting Officials like Blatter. Hahahahah.

If yuh want seat, yuh haffi pay Thomas Cook thousands for a package with flea bag roach motels. LoL

GBP200 a night rooms a sell inna package fi 2000! Dem all a sell rights to dedicated road lanes during that time, even if you nah go to or from the games. What a prekeh!

Dis come on like 2006 TnT World Cup in Germany....Ticket or leave it!
          MDYADWL.
          Yuh tink is a Joke! The London OLY is for the very very rich and well connected. From me see the price of the tickets, I just took going off my radar. Another thing is that how the finals are set, I would have to spend money and go everyday.........
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Not even underwater basket weaving mi breddah.

Mi struk out long time...

Pear samfie. LoL

Comment

Working...
            X