Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy inches away from Greece's cliff

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...cleisure4.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

is this as bad as or wose that the dudus fiasco?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

D Knight issues warning

A People's National Party PNP Senator has warned that if the Portia Simpson-Miller administration fails, the country could be plunged into a state of anarchy.
      KD Knight was addressing a PNP meeting at the St. Mary's Primary School in St Elizabeth on Sunday febraury 12, where Darren Powell was presented to the people of the Malvern division.
      Mr. Knight said the entire country is looking to the PNP government to offer a better quality of life after what he described as four years of decline.
      He said if the PNP government fails to perform the country could face serious consequences.

From Starbwoy own mouth. Maybe you can tell me.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But mi ah seh dis long time!

Time fi REAL unity.

There is no separate piece... we all in di same boat...sink or swim togeddah!
        We cant get too hung up on who a captain the boat!

Comment

Well mi did a say it tuff regardless who win. This is not a very easy political climate and only good leadership can help us so let us hope it is provided.

Comment

Working...
          X