whitney huston died today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whitney huston died today!!

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Damn - that news gave me an instant headache! RIP Whitney.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

rip whitney houston...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Ab bwoy! Every time I heard "saving all my love for you" I know she was talking to me. Sadly this not to be.

RIP

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

RIP Whitney with some of the wickedest songs inna my party era. Great voice and amazing talent.

Even with her greatness she could still be called UNSUNG as she didn't even tip the iceberg of her potential.

All the best to the family in these times.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sad that she had to go at such a young age... it seems that real genius has to have a flaw... without it maybe the genius would never come out. RIP
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X