A very Mutty encounter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very Mutty encounter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4hvX55DEQTA#!

Heard worse from Nutty,he served his purpose,sick bredda ,he kicked off with Maxwell whom they both acknowledged had a close relationship.

Mutty born Nutty.Dis man was an unpologetic coconut colonialist.Thinking mans program...kiss teeth.

Labourite dem line up behind dis bredda.
    Last edited by Sir X; February 11, 2012, 08:13 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Perkins was a icon in Jamaica radio talk show in terms of longevity and popularity. To me, he was an acerbic character who some people took to seriously. I'm not sure if he took some of the views he held seriously - could he really have? Some of the positions he took were way off course. He certainly was an entertainer more than anything else and was more concerned with his ratings and persona than anything else. Don't know much of his private life so can't get a good overall picture...
      May he RIP.

Comment

I think he took himself seriously,he fell out with close friend John Maxwell ,when you look at the contrasting ideology of the two ,you can say it was personal.Maxwell did go on record as saying he did not know why they fell out,but he reasoned it to be ideological and political.

Iconic to me in showing that sell outs,uncle toms and judassis are rewarded well,he served his purpose.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How did Perkins sell out?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Do you think advocating the propoganda that slavery was not so bad is mentally selling out ? He did this on numerous occasions explicitly and implicitly on a public national forum.

Answer mi straight !
            Last edited by Sir X; February 11, 2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

He is expressing himself. Very clumsy in certain parts but I can see how he is a sell out.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Clumsy ? ...the thinking man ?...naah but I will excuse him because he is from an era where most really believed in God save the queen and they did so in some cases with blood.

He did serve his purpose.Cant excuse some of the young callers or post colonial callers that believed the same.

Comment

The funny thing is Mutty don't believe in god the way many do and often challenge the church too.
                  http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead3.html

Comment

Mutty is brilliant..

Occupation and slavery etc has occurred throughout history..

The question is do you take advantage of the opportunities offerred by 'occupation'

Some have.. some have not...

Who do you blame for NOT doing so ?

I mean there is only so far yuh can ride the crutch and 'bitch' about what lot life has given you..

"I have seen the enemy and it is us..."

Jamaica is the 3rd Largest English Speaking population in the Western Hemisphere.. how have we taken advantage of this ?

Patios Bible..

lol ! woiee !
                    Last edited by Muadib; February 12, 2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I can excuse Nutty but clowns like you must pay the price for reasoning like fools!

Is taking advantage of opportunities in a depressed time different than saying victimisation/exploitation/rape/holocust/slavery was a good thing or wasnt all that bad?

Answer mi straight ! Nutty can be excused like most under a colonial brainshed washed shitstem ,you are not.

Comment

di man body nuh even cold yet....

check yuhself..

Comment

His body has been cold for decades.Answer mi straight.

Comment

Is a level ting.. remain where you are... look innah di mirror... den start look pon oddahs...

Yuh sound like a welfare supportah.. :-)

Guh read some Marcus Garvey..

Wi need more Oprah Winnfrey.. less Jesse Jacksons.. dah story deh tyad now..

Respect is earned.. yuh cyaan beg it...

If yuh nuh waan people treat yuh like Monkey.. stop acting like one...

No-one is impressed with the sob story... History full ah dem..

Jamaica: "Sob Story, chip on shoulder, faux revolutionists and Don Quixotes"
                            Barbados: "Work fi duh"

Comment

Don't be a clown.

India, America, Singapore were British Colonies...

Guh watch Ghandi and si brown man get light up...

Slavery is no excuse for not taken advantage of what opportunities that offered.

True to form di breddah start yap bout Slavery...

Mutty shouldah juss hang up same time.

What have we done with the advantages of Colonialism ???

Comment

Working...
                              X