Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Icon of Jamaican Journalism, Motty Perkins,

walk good. You did keep it real.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

can fling wheh di radio now...

Living National Hero..

Comment

Mutty served his purpose and we give thanks for that.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

In a democracy voices like Perkins are needed for balance, RIP.

Comment

RIP
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Remember when Mutty kick off him gardner face because he left the slug pellets out and killed his dogs? Me and Mutty are two peas in a pod...kick off bwoy face...walk good Mutty...

Comment

True icon of Jamaica and maybe him can get an OJ posthumously.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

LOL.....Mutty served his purpose .He was tolerated to sell his colonialist views.He gaves those who dreamt of the Queen , the hope of dreams of colonial yesteryear.

Mutty would be the last man on my list to be given OJ , if he could make my list.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How does a loan official from one of those lending agencies spend three years in Ja and get an OJ? Mek me see if I can find the report.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

true to form.. biggest defender of poor black man rights pon di radio..

yuh receivah waan adjust...

Comment

I dont think Mutty would like that title he was a colonialist.He was doing us a service by gracing us with his time in Jamaica, he is in England now.May God Rest his soul,it was of great emotional sacrifice to him to be in Jamaica so long educating the ignorant natives.

Comment

Thinking Man's program.. better yuh did block yuh ears..

Comment

Thinkings man program..lol

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            LOL.....Mutty served his purpose .He was tolerated to sell his colonialist views.He gaves those who dreamt of the Queen , the hope of dreams of colonial yesteryear.

Mutty would be the last man on my list to be given OJ , if he could make my list.

Once again Xcited has expressed his views from a point of ignorance. If you don't know .. remember silence is golden.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mutty would be pleased, the thinking man comment..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X