RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL .... I guess some people will never learn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL .... I guess some people will never learn.

Cho man, time these mishaps stop. How many more of these should happen before man and man realize that dem need fi change up things?

Oh well.

Internationally renowned disc jock, Michael Brissett, more popularly known as ZJ Liquid remains suspended from ZIP FM airwaves following yet another on-air mishap.
    The Zip Jock turned deejay was temporarily removed from the station’s airwaves last December after allegedly violating many station rules by playing material which wasn’t fit for airplay. This marks ZJ Liquid’s fourth suspension in four years for a similar offense.
    The popular entertainer took to Twitter recently to address his suspension.
    "Me peeps rite. Me get suspend off air from last year. Maybe I go back on maybe not so all who a wonder, that's the story u see me,” his tweet read.
    This tweet plus his track record of violations prompted rife speculation that ZJ Liquid might be permanently removed from ZIP FM’s airwaves given this latest transgression. However, ZIP FM’s station manager, Dadra Williams stated during an interview for Splash! Magazine that ZJ Liquid has not been relieved of his duties.

"We are unable to give a time or date of when the suspension will be lifted, but there is no truth to the speculations that his services have been terminated," she said.
    Liquid’s first suspension came in 2008 after playing sexually suggestive lyrics that breached the Broadcasting Commission’s Regulations and Code act. His suspension lasted two weeks.
    In February 2010, he copped his second suspension for playing an unedited version of Aidonia’s hit single, Love It. Despite attempts to cover up the error on air, ZJ Liquid spent over a month off the air.
    In July 2010, he drew the eyre of Broadcasting Commission officials once more after playing an unedited version of the single, Beggy Beggy by Wada Blood.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

why should they learn... all that could happen is a short suspension... this is where the authorities should step up and flex their muscles... why have a policy without penalties that deter... a zj could take a payment to play a song knowing fully well the payment would be more than the cost of the punishment... i suspect this may be the case...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

plus the publicity....yuh coulden pay fi dat!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that too... his repeated failure to adhere to the rules and the resultant recurring reinstatements make a mockery of the policy and the broadcasting commission...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
        X