RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did we move and laid 800 to 1200 tons stone blocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're talking thousands of years of still unknown Egyptian history. It's unfortunate the aliens didn't leave a DVD or template as to how they did the ting.LOL. If they went to the effort to teach the natives how to fly and move stone the least they could have done is leave the manual on DVD.
    Atlantis? me no know.

Comment

Now I am confused. I don't know any scientists that accept that flying entities exist because they are mentioned in the Torah/Bible. Religous people yes as an article of their faith but not science. The alien explanation is being posited as a possible logical explanation not a religous one.

Comment

how yuh know they didn't?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Start?

Mi deh deh long time. LoL

And no, yuh dont need drugs to go pon dat ride and indeed, drugs are NOT advisable, as they open cracks in the etheric web.
          Etheric Web?

Wich Star Trek episode dat did inna...mi nuh memba dat

Mek mi google dat..
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Don't worry dem soon come. What is 1 lightyear in our time? It is arrogant of us, as humans to believe that we are alone in the universe.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Maybe they did, it's just us that don't know how to read the signs.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

See it deh, yuh behind the times...dem wouldnt leave DVD, dem wouldah more leff Blu-RAY!

Comment

Yuh outta luck wid Google. Try lookup via the Akashic records...

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    Yuh outta luck wid Google. Try lookup via the Akashic records...
                    Yuh tink Google ah ramp?? Mi nuh find dat pan Google lang time...wha mi waan know is doh..

Ow Gene Roddenberry miss dat fi one episode??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                      Racism is always a factor in life and it is possible that the Africans were very advanced at the time when other races were not. We see a similiar situation today where some men have airplanes and spacecrafts and yet we have uncontacted tribes in Brazil without any technology.

It's quite possible that Africans built the pyramid and that they were more technology advanced that the other races at the time but there are things that don't make sense. For example, we are told that they cut and laid stones without advanced tools but that is not supported by the perfect cuts and alignments in the structures. Something is fishy.

The Dogan people of West Africa who are probably the only direct desendants of the ancient Egyptians who retained the culture of the ancient Egyptians said the technology was given to them by beings from the Sirrus star system and they have been stating facts for hundred of years about Sirrus star system that NASA later proved to be true. How did they know? Something is fishy.

I don't know what is the truth but I something is not quite right.
                      Juss drap di "It is possible" ting

It is reality

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        how yuh know they didn't?
                        If I was being provocative I would say same way we know that the Egyptians didn't build the Pyramids: I didnt see it and it doesn't jive with everything I have been taught or led to beleive therefore it could not have happened.

For that matter I am not sure if Einstien, Newton even Steve Jobs got their inspirations from alien revelations. I don't know that they did but I don't know that they didnt? To my mind just as plausible as aliens in Egypt.

Comment

Lang time Black Man ah fly...til wi figget dat

Yuh nuh know seh di most powaful an mysterious force inna di Universe name...Dark Energy?? Wi soon buss up di whole ah di Universe wid dat..unless Babylon repent dem evilous ways.

Dis is nat Brown Man Time tings... Black Powa wi seh!! Dark Matter an Dark Energy tuh di Multiverse!!
                          Last edited by Don1; February 8, 2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

which ultimately is my point. i am not dismissive of anything one way or the other

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I can accept your point that it does not have to involve aliens. If we wipe out ourselves with nuclear weapons then in the future the desendants of the now primitive tribes may be telling stories of air wars and nuclear wars and wonder who built what survives. However, you can't just dismiss what the ancient people left in writing as myths. The ancient races said that aliens came down from the heavens and gave them language and knowledge and rules for living.

I wonder if this story nuclear war is true and if it was alien versus alien or earthlings versus earthlings?

the Mahabharata, the Indian epic.
                              ... (it was) a single projectile
                              Charged with all the power of the Universe.
                              An incandescent column of smoke and flame
                              As bright as the thousand suns
                              Rose in all its splendor...

...it was an unknown weapon,
                              An iron thunderbolt,
                              A gigantic messenger of death,
                              Which reduced to ashes
                              The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

...The corpses were so burned
                              As to be unrecognizable.
                              The hair and nails fell out;
                              Pottery broke without apparent cause,
                              And the birds turned white.

After a few hours
                              All foodstuffs were infected...
                              ....to escape from this fire
                              The soldiers threw themselves in streams
                              To wash themselves and their equipment.
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X