No announcement yet.

Digital Yard Train approaching...Diaspora tuh di Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope is not intellectual Ghetto cause ascording to you is pure waste a time a gwan up deh.

Or is he one of Prof Shirleys new bright minds who just start to gentrify the slums up deh?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

noice
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ah gwine set di Lyad police pon yuh.. duh nuhbaddah start di lyad ting pon mi cause I might haffi deal wid yuh Bricktop Style.. kick off face and start mention family members..

Intellectual Ghetto might be too many syllables for you to understand... well.. actually clearly..

Comment

Maybe so.

Must be like Chess Grandmaster, me still nuh undastand dat one either. LOL!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yeah put a lot of emphasis on that. If we want Jamaica to be better we have to encourage these teritary grads to play mentorship and training role. Too many in Ja get off too easily.

I know that kind of thing takes a lot of hand holding in the intial stage.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Maybe so.

Must be like Chess Grandmaster, me still nuh undastand dat one either. LOL!
              Ouch!!! easy nuh man. Is Friday you know. Mind the man call the moderators pon you. Tek time please.

Comment

Yuh will unnastan when ah kick off yuh face doh..

Comment

Uncle Sam, uncle Sam is a fraud and wannabe you have in custody up de so. The real President is still in Jamaica orchestrating 'development'.

Comment

lol !

Comment

Working...
                    X