HL you were right!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL you were right!!!

Spartacus!!!!! Spartacus!!!! Spartacus!!!!

So I watched the entire season 1 and is up-to-date on the new season. Once I got past the unnecessary blood and gore, I found the storyline very intriguing. This is a MAN show. It's like the characters drink and eat testosterone for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A very good series.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

No b@ttyman show to mi ting...

Comment

if yuh waan see nuff sexy body naked girl, I would suggest you watch it. No holds bar.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

affi get used to the new leading character. Why'd they bring back Lawless?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I (kinda) think you enjoy the blood and gore Jangle. (You don't have to be closeted).

But yes, I find the series interesting.

I find myself muttering wow!...whew!...wow!!!...during the gory scenes.

Remember how someone pulled the tripe out of this other guy in the whore-house scene?
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X