Reggaedoc I have a question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggaedoc I have a question ?

Is it true that the Jamaican government recruits healthcare professionals from cuba and pay them more than Jamaican healthcare professionals i.e Mds?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Since when is that not the case? You think when Carib Cement bring in their Trini engineers they pay them the same thing they pay local engineers?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Someone was saying they get paid more ,and i should answer why is that, i found it ridiculous.Some of us like to single out cuba as a beating stick as if jamaica is going communist or we prefer all things cuban over our own, funny when its,trini,usa,can,chinese,british not aword but cuban........ man tun fool.

The insinuation was we pay cubans more so this leads to a shortage because our mds migrate, i would think they migrate because they make more in the states, incidentally a jamaican md told me , its the surest way to be a millionare in jamaica being a md in jamaica, they do well in real estate as a 2nd job...lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That's what's really happening - the ole Communism scare tactics!

Please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But the assanine proposition of paying a communist more than your own professionals, reeks of capitalism,shortage of supply and demand means cost of goods go up.

It would make more sense if they get paid market wages, seeing that the goods are coming from a low cost production center and those goods are shopped around the world as cuban forgein/economic policy ,i.e goodwill and remittances.

Comment

Do we know for a fact what they are being paid? Can't waste my time on idle speculation. Get some payslips, on letterhead, and show mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Brick knows..lol..joke ting.

Comment

all mi waan know is which comrade ah eat a food offah dis.. Kern couldn suh brazen.. suh ah who ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Since when is that not the case? You think when Carib Cement bring in their Trini engineers they pay them the same thing they pay local engineers?
                  Confused much?

Comment

Yuh ah compare guvvament policy to private company, especially a farrin company?

Nuh apples to oranges dat?

Just for the record, I am not backing one side or another here, as I am clueless on the matter. Just saying that yuh argument strikes me as a non-sequitur.

Comment

Put on yuh running shoes and cut ehhh...you and X a train fi di Sigma 5K...

Comment

X...yuh seem to find back yuh mouth...why yuh abandon this thread so fast...you and yuh buddy Mo?

Comment

mo attending to matters of state and international significance!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X