X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give the man a break, 6 more months off DWLROTF

Comment

because you have the biggest head
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

X, is this a personal attack?

Should Jangle be banned?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

hey sass... when you said, and i quote,

'Let me sate my position clearly' , did you mean 'Let me saute my position clearly', or did you mean 'Let me state my position clearly'...

my feeble $3 mind think you meant state instead of sate... lol... but just tru mi nuh get de $60k edufication, mi sometime doubt miself... lol...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Hail Sass. I haven't been around much lately, and hence did not know you had left the forum. I think I might've missed a call or two from you also.

That said, I read a few back posts and saw that you felt dissed and went into a self-imposed exile. Fully understood! However, yuh a foundation man who always chat respectully to man and man, hence it would be a shame fi mek certain bad vibes and perceived diss push you off di forum.

You deserve better treatment bredrin! If you feel to hold a short sabbatical, I can relate. But wi deh yah long rajhnaat time so juss cool iyah. My respect grill up fi you bredrin, and I say that without any false modesty and with much contriteness. No watch nuh face bredrin, this forum needs you inspite of what others may think or say.

Bless.
              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

if yuh want a man face kick off juss seh di word.. wi press triggah wi nuh press delete button...

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                  if yuh want a man face kick off juss seh di word.. wi press triggah wi nuh press delete button...

Spoken like a true labourite!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh really need to try and raise yourself out of your little green and orange world...

Comment

nuh green inna it. chuss mi. so-suh orange.

a yah so nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is muss ah garrison yuh live.. even wuss..

lol !

Comment

Working...
                        X