Ah true dat Hillary, cause Ja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah true dat Hillary, cause Ja

need stronger security ties to the US. Too much money coming from the diaspora. Education? Wow! P, grab this wid yuh two hands

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=34867

Landlord really come fi true.

Nothing new its a past , beg and borrow policy ,education - go help yourself,poverty - we can refer you to our controlled imf/world bank for more loans gauranteed to keep you more impovershied, security -we can sell you militarily hard ware in the multi millions attached to some imf/worldbank loan to keep you under our control for another 100 years.

In other words welcome to the 80s program where your debt increased.

Our you can do something radical ,like live within your means, develop your own export market, tax it and reinvest in those areas.

Landlord better ave sense or dem run her out and tek in a new landlord or worse yet , capture di land and run it demself.

You see america has the ac comback mixed with the crack,which most of the developing world has weaned itself from,if jamaica wants to continue getting that hit/high please continue at your peril.
    Last edited by Sir X; January 28, 2012, 08:30 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

good talk dis
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Not every subject should be approached in a simplistic manner. If you refer to books on history; you will find many nations that are termed as great today had to make partnerships or have treaties.

You speak of doing for self; yet a small time thug with small arms held Ja at ransom. This criminal network with small arms took over the past admin and was literally running Ja. Were it not for the US the whole island nation would still be cowering in fear. It's now obvious that small arms can cripple Ja socially and economically. It can even influence policies on the island. Do you know the size of the army that your neighbour ninety miles away has? Small arms to them is for checkpoint and civilian control. I leave you to ponder further there.

On education: If a small time thug can cripple Ja with small arms then it shows that the intellectual class in Ja is very low or very weak. The USA stepping to help with quality education will blunt the sword of crime in the future. This also serves the interest of the US on the front of Narco terrorists.

I can recall when Assamba and Holness teamed up to petition the british. govt. to aid in education. I did support the move but said it was presented improperly. It should have been presented in the context of security (the London riots of last year bears testimony) and the British would have justification to assist in these harsh economic times.

Education is needed to lift Jakans out of ignorance. The ignorance that stems from slavery and colonialism permeates through the whole Jakan society. It's within the US interest that the island finally overcome this hurdle. I have more to say but time is pressing, therefore lata.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          I can recall when Assamba and Holness teamed up to petition the british. govt. to aid in education. I did support the move but said it was presented improperly. It should have been presented in the context of security (the London riots of last year bears testimony) and the British would have justification to assist in these harsh economic times.

Education is needed to lift Jakans out of ignorance. The ignorance that stems from slavery and colonialism permeates through the whole Jakan society. It's within the US interest that the island finally overcome this hurdle. I have more to say but time is pressing, therefore lata.
          how come when yuh mek big talk, it get ignored... big talk mass jawge...

a demonstrated commitment to good governance and transparency along with an emphasis on national and regional security can be used as leverage for access to loans, grants, aid and favorable foreign investments...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Point is we have to be carefull of what we are begging for oppps petition,america gives nothing away for free, nothing! strings are attached.

America provided,economic and political pressure for us to clean up our narco political security mess, if that is what they have to offer we can surely use it.

Why are we begging for help with our education ? and if we are begging the americans and british why not beg , the canadians,indians,chinese and cubans ? or should I say petition ?

My point still stands be carefull of petitioning or begging esp from the americans strings are attached.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Point is we have to be carefull of what we are begging for oppps petition,america gives nothing away for free, nothing! strings are attached.

America provided,economic and political pressure for us to clean up our narco political security mess, if that is what they have to offer we can surely use it.

Why are we begging for help with our education ? and if we are begging the americans and british why not beg , the canadians,indians,chinese and cubans ? or should I say petition ?

My point still stands be carefull of petitioning or begging esp from the americans strings are attached.
              America bears no Strings...only Gifts
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                America bears no Strings...only Gifts
                ...or alternatively - Which nation gives for free?
                Never heard of one!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X