speaking of hotels... scaly, my friend stayed at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    heh heh... its a matter of expectations... truth be told, for the cost of staying at alhambra, you could get a room in ochi at rooms on the beach, which would be a relatively newer place on the beach and all dat... but is kingston wi talking bout and a similar hotel to rooms would be twice the cost... alhambra & altamont court inna de same price category except altamont court is a little more modern... but alhambra isn't trying to be modern... they like de old charm... alhambra is closer to stadium, more peaceful and secluded, has better food...
    Baddaz - when I see Sonia, next weekend, I will be sure to tell her how my forum bredrin and fren - bigging har up!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

I would not knock it in public!
      ...wish the lady well!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mdmex... hail har up fimi deh... tell har mi a spread good words bout de place... mi did like de breakfast buffet too...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Will certainly do!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

It does not have a name, strictly word of mouth advertising. I'll get a cell# if requested. I stayed there in 2006 and it was very convenient.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X