Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingston cold to ra...

rah!

Whew! I almost banned myself from the forum!

But di place cold fi true! Need a jacket dis morning.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

...didn't you used to live in Buffalo?

Comment

Yuh want me bring a winter jacket fi yuh? I'm coming there next week
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

mek sure you carry the boots wid the fur a di top fi match the coat fi him. And doan figget di ear muffins too.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          mek sure you carry the boots wid the fur a di top fi match the coat fi him. And doan figget di ear muffins too.

Jangle - you make my day everytime - a healthy dose of laughter Him nuh want the boots with the fur, remember him have him cowboy boots with the steel toe (can't remember which forumite gave it to him)
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Von Der Mo if you ask.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              ...remember him have him cowboy boots with the steel toe (can't remember which forumite gave it to him)
              Huh?!? Mi look like mi walk and pick up Forumites dem what leff?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

40 degrees (F) in Milwaukee.

Comment

Stap show off!!! The last time me see you a few years ago, nuh one Bata Bouncer yuh did a wear......bout......
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mdme X, Do You Know Ohene Blake?

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                    Jangle - you make my day everytime - a healthy dose of laughter Him nuh want the boots with the fur, remember him have him cowboy boots with the steel toe (can't remember which forumite gave it to him)
                    Mdme X, do you know one of the original members of this site "Minister Of Tittie Bars" Ohene Blake? He is fairly high up the food chain in PNP, and he was on stage during Portia's celebration, wearing an ill-fitting orange shirt.
                    I have a new size mucho-XL orange golf shirt I want to send him.

Comment

Mosiah, Are You PNP?

Lots of sports stores around here are still trying to get rid of their blaze orange deer hunting clothes

Comment

Bata is good shoes! Stay deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hahahahahaaha!!!!

Too funny! Yes, tell dem to send dem to me!!

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                            Mdme X, do you know one of the original members of this site "Minister Of Tittie Bars" Ohene Blake? He is fairly high up the food chain in PNP, and he was on stage during Portia's celebration, wearing an ill-fitting orange shirt.
                            I have a new size mucho-XL orange golf shirt I want to send him.

No Bruce, I don't know him
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Huh?!? Mi look like mi walk and pick up Forumites dem what leff?!?

Who say is what leff? The forumite bought you a new, spanking pair of shoes....
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X