Mitt...Newt..Mitt ...Newt ...Mitt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitt...Newt..Mitt ...Newt ...Mitt...

I can't make up my mind as to who i want to get the GOP nomination.

Mitt 1% Romney is anything you want him to be. He has no scruples. he will be easy pickings going down to the wire.

Then there is Newt the Neutron BOMB!! heheheee. What an idiot.

Newt is like a loose cannon. He promised to establish a colony on the moon during the second year of his presidency.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Why people ignoring Ron Paul?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

santorum boning up on his VP candidacy appeal

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Because he will never win the nomination.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

HL I am in the same boat as you. I can't seem to make up my mind which one I want to win. Both come across as being sleazy and could not win a debate against The Man. I think I may lean towards Newt because he looks like it's pretty easy to get under his skin and is two words away from telling somebody off.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Newt is weaker because his party establishment want no part of him. I agree that neither of them are strong candidates though.

Just hope Europe nuh pop dung pon Obama before Nov cause if that happen it a go dread.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

A Republican Point of view

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2012/0...other-can-win/

We’re Fighting Over Two Guys and Neither Side Thinks the Other Can Win

Posted by Erick Erickson (Diary)

Tuesday, January 24th at 5:30PM EST

I am a firm believer that primaries make stronger candidates. But at some point you just have to stand back, take a sip of bourbon, and sigh “Damn” under your breath as you behold the carnage being wrought within the Republican Party.

The fight has gotten so bitter and acrimonious with only three states chosen because neither side thinks the other side can win. Gingrich supporters understand that the secularists in the media — not the Democrats, but the media to the extent it can be separated from the Obama Machine — will spend six months creeping out independent suburban voters about Mormons, holy underwear, Kolob, postmortem baptism, and views on black people and then, as the coup de grace, Barack Obama will fire up millions of dollars of ads on Bain Capital raiding pension funds forcing the government to cover the debt so Mitt Romney could make millions whether he won or lost a deal.

Romney supporters understand Newt Gingrich will open his mouth.

Mitt Romney will find it very hard to beat Barack Obama because of what Barack Obama will do to him. Newt Gingrich will find it very hard to beat Barack Obama because of what Newt Gingrich will do to himself. That’s the simple truth. Both men will have amazingly difficult times beating Barack Obama. It is possible, but probability never favors picking off an incumbent just for starters.

About the only real difference between the Gingrich and Romney camps is that the Gingrich camp intuitive understands this and is happy to go down with a fighter. The Romney camp is still deluded into thinking a milquetoast moderate from Massachusetts who can’t win Iowa twice in a primary is somehow electable.
              In the past the Republican Party has had “party elders” who could help the “electable” candidate get to the general election — Ford in 1976 (loser), Dole in 1996 (loser), McCain in 2008 (loser) and the general contempt these “elders” have shown the tea party give the core of Republican voters no faith in their “elders” or leaders any more. In other words, the nomination process has gone off the rails. It has become extremely unpredictable because the base wants to beat its party leaders on the more likely than not correct assumption that it must do that in order to beat Barack Obama.

In short, this election is more volatile than any we have seen in a very long time because the party leaders, after years of learning to corral its base activists have now lost control and lost the respect of the base.

The deadly consequence is a cage match between the base and the establishment both of whom are backing two deeply, deeply flawed candidates with the odds heavily against them in a general election.

Perhaps, just perhaps, it is time for both sides to let the scales fall from their eyes and in a bit of sanity rethink this thing. Time is short, but there is still time. Surely there is someone out there that both the Romney supporters and Newt supporters can agree on who is not named either Romney or Newt.

I am part of the base that will do everything I can to defeat Mitt Romney because I believe he will be a disastrous nominee who will cost us the House, the Senate, the White House, and consequently the Supreme Court. There are Mitt supporters who feel the same about Newt, Rick Santorum, and Ron Paul. So maybe we ought to all find someone who we all kind of like instead of heading to Tampa in August all licking wounds and pretending to rally to the man the voters chose between the evils of two real lessers.

Comment

The next time they debate, I want them to be presented with their weapon of choice - knife or gun. In the debate before the last one, I saw Mitt Romney smirking when he told Newt that historians don't get paid $25k per month. If Newt had a knife he would have stabbed him right there or done one of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_dinFCensk
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Next time they debate, i want them to dress like Nascar drivers.

In fact all politicians should dress like nascar drivers so we can identify their sponsors.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Electrified Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match! Fans Bring The Weapons!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      Electrified Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match! Fans Bring The Weapons!
                      I like that idea Big Bruce

Comment

Working...
                      X