Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters being chased...Moderators role

Massive:
    *The Moderators always attempt to read all posts...but *we fail abysmally at that. The posts are just too many for the few numbers of moderators.

From time to time individuals are deemed to have stepped outside of 'forum rules and regulations'. When these are seen the administrators use a variety of methods to address same.

*We do not approve of personal attacks.

-------

I included myself as Moderator although I have already communicated to the administrators that I cannot continue. I am still assisting in a more limited way until adjustments can be made...just do not have the time to give to this awesome task.

...I would also like to say that one other moderator that I know of has also found it difficult to give the necessary attention. I leave it to that person to make a statement or no.

If I may, I would like to appeal to others of the Massive to "step up" and offer to serve. It is no secret that we wish for the site eternal life. If that eternal life is to be then "perpetual renewal" of administrators and moderators must occur side by side with new visitors and posters coming on stream.

Finally, I make bold to say that my friend Sass has not left us. He is a bigger man than that.

Respeck!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Look man when a moderator openly says a man deserves that abuse from another forumite, he(moderator) isnt worth his salt and should be called up.

This is a JFJ MAN !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Massive:
      *The Moderators always attempt to read all posts...but *we fail abysmally at that. The posts are just too many for the few numbers of moderators.

From time to time individuals are deemed to have stepped outside of 'forum rules and regulations'. When these are seen the administrators use a variety of methods to address same.

*We do not approve of personal attacks.

-------

I included myself as Moderator although I have already communicated to the administrators that I cannot continue. I am still assisting in a more limited way until adjustments can be made...just do not have the time to give to this awesome task.

...I would also like to say that one other moderator that I know of has also found it difficult to give the necessary attention. I leave it to that person to make a statement or no.

If I may, I would like to appeal to others of the Massive to "step up" and offer to serve. It is no secret that we wish for the site eternal life. If that eternal life is to be then "perpetual renewal" of administrators and moderators must occur side by side with new visitors and posters coming on stream.

Finally, I make bold to say that my friend Sass has not left us. He is a bigger man than that.

Respeck!
      Karl this is bullsh!t...mnoderator all post in di same thread that people are abusive in and go on like dem doh seeit...

Comment

Moderator need to be sanctioned in my opinion.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Moderator need to be sanctioned in my opinion.
          wha yuh say X, we need a moderator fi the moderator?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lol...i think you and sass , would do well..lol

Comment

No X, don't think it would werk.

Lazie would not be able to 'moderate' Maudib.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I believe he would , lazie sees things in black and white,literally!..lol

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  I believe he would , lazie sees things in black and white,literally!..lol
                  huh ... whatever that mean ....
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Karl, your posts shows that you are out of touch with the almshouse that has taken over the site, and the enabling that has occurred.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

All I am going to ask is others to "step up" and volunteer service!
                      Can we count on you?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Not good enough Karl...
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Karl, I am always ready to assist the forum in anyway.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                          X