RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has done itself a dis-service...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course its about context and it has mostly been personal on the site,the hypocrytes want to excuse it with a little badwud wont hurt,so tell me who decides how much is a little ? The hypocryte ?

We dont have to agree or even like each other on the site but respect is a must.

I will defend anyman on the site to make a civil point , but if a moderator cant draw a line in civility, lets not play hypocrytes here ....any card can draw and I will draw it.

Lets be honest if thats the tone the site is dead! You remember when some female posters on the site was attacked? The same tone was taken, some viewed it as a joke ? Joke to whom ? Them! was it to the ladies.

Boss it dead , almshouse a guh rule dis site and it lie at the moderators feet, my stance no Badword personal attacks, zero ! if a man violate , BAN DEM!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Its all about context. You can use badwud to make a point and you can use badwud to disrespect a next person. I do't have a problem with the occasional badwud in moderation in the first instance, but if forumites start call each other p@$$yhole throughout a thread then i think that should be censored.

Just one forumites view.
      "call each other p@$$yhole throughout a thread "

Something I've always failed to understand. If 2 dude vex wid each other .... why refer to each other as something good? All these years I've never understood it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

X likkle badword naw kill nobaddy. It all depends on the context that it's used. When it's directed towards an individual poster then that is different. We use badwords in our everyday language to colour our communication and effectively express ourselves. Right now, nothing is more frustrating to me in my line of work than not being able to use some ******************** when I am speaking to some of these yanks.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Amen!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

As long as it nuh affi fi duh wid yuh madda...its ok, just a little badwud...Suh Pum Pum face say aka MO.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Let it go man. That's not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Dat kinda free for all will mash up the site.

Get real man.

Yuh caan ah tell man bout dem modda and thing and nuh expect a nuclear response.

Telling a man about his modda call for bitch slap downs !!
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Agree with that a 100% ,if the moderators could at least distinguish that .As of now no line has been drawn,and I will not give them the excuse of saying they distinguished that.

Right now its a likkle badwud wont hurt? In what context ,only if yuh use yuh madda...too vague for me , implication being you can attack personally but dont use yuh madda!

Comment

I know point made ...I am done.

Comment

Mommy speaks. Let's put this to rest now. Next time it'll be the tambrind switch cross unuh backs!!!!

Comment

Depends...you realize Skeng Dummy has now modified his behaviour after stepping over the line...dat is the ongly language some people understand

Comment

yuh read di Forum rules lately ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            "call each other p@$$yhole throughout a thread "

Something I've always failed to understand. If 2 dude vex wid each other .... why refer to each other as something good? All these years I've never understood it.
                            All dat yuh waan si pon Lettahead tuh before yuh get it?

P@$$yhole!!!
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ah hear yuh still, but membah what is joke to yuh si death to di nex man.

Comment

Working...
                              X