RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has done itself a dis-service...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HL View Post
    So lazie, you seem to know sumting that I don't know.

Tell me now....'ho is the power(s) that be...

Thanks in advance.
    Mosiah .... nuh him in charge? Who always a threaten fi delete people post?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

WHAT!!!!!

WHO!!!!

MOSIAH!!!

No.....

Mosiah is a very reasonable (impartial) person. Can't recall him getting angry or swearing at anyone on this forum........

So knock it off Lazie...will ya?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tis called petty favoritism.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          lazie, sass is a oletimer, foundation forumite... a cudden dat weh mi si yuh pose cause him fi run weh... yuh know how much more harsh words exchange pon de forum and mi neva si nuhbaddy run yet... man mussi a get soft wid age... a man seh suppen tuh yuh and yuh nuh like it, yuh duh like de resident coke u. grad and wild dem up wid two claaat... lol... man finga a get too dainty...
          lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Forum business, bout how long any one ah wi deh yah, yuh couldah original likkle more. But ah true dat sah assassin ah one easy going yout to di max, it sad fi si how forum admin desert a original forumite. If ah assassin dem lef out ah wilderness, wah seh poor mi. Mi can hear it now, ah long time him fi lef kah him kyaan eben write English fi people understan.

Comment

big respeck myyout... nuh man nuh run nuhbady... everybody have a right fi post or not fi post... from weh mi sit, de forum bigga dan all a wi... look how much war buss pon ya ova de years and people stop post and de forum still a galang sed way... when assasin ready fi post him will post...

if a man have an issue wid a nex man, dem muss can sekkle it by demself... why a run an bawl fi moderator ova simple matter...

and mosiah anuh de only forum moderator...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Baddaz true what was said between Siccko & Sass wasnt that harsh , but there was also a war going on between, Skeng & Brick that made street market cursing looked civil, grown men telling which mother they could suck on and which parts , to the usually macho jamaican curse words of b******Man. etc.

Nothing was being said about it by so called moderators.The Sickko & Sass thing was feared by some to take that route and not a word by the moderators.

It was terribbbllle !I spoke up on it , begged for some civilty.I really dont think we want to loose it.

The climate at that time was hot.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Baddaz true what was said between Siccko & Sass wasnt that harsh , but there was also a war going on between, Skeng & Brick that made street market cursing looked civil, grown men telling which mother they could suck on and which parts , to the usually macho jamaican curse words of b******Man. etc.

Nothing was being said about it by so called moderators.The Sickko & Sass thing was feared by some to take that route and not a word by the moderators.

It was terribbbllle !I spoke up on it , begged for some civilty.I really dont think we want to loose it.

The climate at that time was hot.
                  that is what i'm saying about the sass / sickko exchanges... to me it was mild... de brickie / skeng ting was a little over de top yes, but mi nuh si eeda one a dem a cry like baby... dem seh weh dem affi seh... how dem want fi seh weh dem want fi seh... lissen tuh peeple like you who beg dem fi cool it... it blow over and dem move on... mi naw tek nuh side, mi juss si it as much ado about nutten... i find de exchanges amusing, more dan anyting...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                    that is what i'm saying about the sass / sickko exchanges... to me it was mild... de brickie / skeng ting was a little over de top yes, but mi nuh si eeda one a dem a cry like baby... dem seh weh dem affi seh... how dem want fi seh weh dem want fi seh... lissen tuh peeple like you who beg dem fi cool it... it blow over and dem move on... mi naw tek nuh side, mi juss si it as much ado about nutten... i find de exchanges amusing, more dan anyting...
                    I think I saw Skeng Dummy shed a tear on the forum still...

Comment

I do to find them amusing but I am looking at the bigger picture , wi want this to grow, it was and still is a family forum.

It was just the climate , it didnt look right , no civility, man a tell man fi ***** and a next one a tell a next man fi ****...when does it stop if left unchecked ?

It does not , it gets worse, thank god Brickie * Skeng squash it.

Respect di man dem fi dat.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yuh think... shed a tear diffrant from de cow bawling mi a hear from sass camp... lol... an yuh fi low de skeng... yuh bias gense people who nuh graduate from coke u...

Comment

Brick easy nuh man ....dummy head.I know I call people clown, idiots etc but its a general term.

Yuh a directly start attack di man, whey dat a guh now ?

aah sah.

Comment

Come on man...look how much people call me BrickFlop and nuff other things...it is all said in joke...people just getting a likkle too sensitive round here...it was the elections cause it still...lighten up everybody...

Comment

Ok sah yuh right...BrickFlop..lol

Comment

well dat a wha man like you deh bout fah... yu point out de folly and de man dem sekkle...

de woe is me ting rub mi de wrong way more time... especially, when a big people at odds... just hangle yuh matta an dun...

it is supposed to be a family forum but dat is subjective...

Comment

Working...
                                X