RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has done itself a dis-service...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum has done itself a dis-service...

...when it allows 'itself' to chase posters away.

Assasin I think is the most recent victim.

I have never recall Assasin being disrespectful of anyone he debated. His views and politics may be different; but like everyone he has a right to his opinions. To loose somone of his seniority from this forum is such a darn shame.

From memory, Miss. London, Historian....and quite a few others have been chased off...or at best made persona non-grata.

I too would be a victim...but the would-be chasers have burnt themselves out...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post

I have never recall Assasin being disrespectful of anyone he debated. His views and politics may be different; but like everyone he has a right to his opinions. To loose somone of his seniority from this forum is such a darn shame.

From memory, Miss. London, Historian....and quite a few others have been chased off...or at best made persona non-grata.

I thought Sass was on vacation. So he was actually chased away? Really?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Based on this Lazie.

Can't recall any other post after this from 'ssasin. (may have missed them)

Personal Attack
      I have been on this forum for years and I have never attacked anyone personally. I have don't do in real life and don't accept been attack in such a way. I remember year ago I was joking about a forumite drinking rum and he called me and said he didn't like it. I simple apolgise publicly and and made it know I was joking.

All the years I have been on here I never attacked any one on a personal note as I have respected fellow forumites and have worked with some behind the schene. I will now take a stand that this is my last post on the forum until this is removed or Sickko wish to apologise.

I don't think the rules should be for some people and not others.

Enjoy your holidays and SELAH.

"Where the fvck you saw me say he kid would ignore his education... Sass back the frig down and find where i said he would be ignoring education..you are a lying piece of 5hit."

HL

Comment

I wouldn't exactly phrase it as being chased away, he got tired of the pettiness and decided fi tek a break. Some of us have come up with recommendations on improving the site, however head in the sand approach prevailed.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Based on this Lazie.

Can't recall any other post after this from 'ssasin. (may have missed them)

Personal Attack
          I have been on this forum for years and I have never attacked anyone personally. I have don't do in real life and don't accept been attack in such a way. I remember year ago I was joking about a forumite drinking rum and he called me and said he didn't like it. I simple apolgise publicly and and made it know I was joking.

All the years I have been on here I never attacked any one on a personal note as I have respected fellow forumites and have worked with some behind the schene. I will now take a stand that this is my last post on the forum until this is removed or Sickko wish to apologise.

I don't think the rules should be for some people and not others.

Enjoy your holidays and SELAH.

"Where the fvck you saw me say he kid would ignore his education... Sass back the frig down and find where i said he would be ignoring education..you are a lying piece of 5hit."
          Suh it was Sickko who chased the man away? I noticed where he indicated that the post could be removed .... and the those with the 'power' allowed it to stay.

I guess some animals are more equal than others. People only show dem strength fi a few ... while dem fren get whey wid almshouse.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie... not everybody back broad like yours... lol...

seriously, i've seen worse than dat pon de forum and it nuh chase nuhbady weh... is a forum and while mi nuh condone personal attacks, ish happens and people move on... people come and people go...

mi respect assasin and all posters but nuhbady cyaan mek mi nuh post... nuh time nuhday... man fi grow balls... yuh nuh notice dat sickko nuh post in a while eeda...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              lazie... not everybody back broad like yours... lol...

seriously, i've seen worse than dat pon de forum and it nuh chase nuhbady weh... is a forum and while mi nuh condone personal attacks, ish happens and people move on... people come and people go...

mi respect assasin and all posters but nuhbady cyaan mek mi nuh post... nuh time nuhday... man fi grow balls... yuh nuh notice dat sickko nuh post in a while eeda...
              Grow balls! The man was offended ... and those in charge didn't have the backbone ... or as yuh say ... balls fi karreck it. I can bet if Sass had returned the favor Mosiah would waan talk bout delete post.

HL right .... di man dem chase off Ms. London because she nuh buy dem bull5******** ... same way a yute name Briggie after 2 days was chased off the forum.

If ppl nuh condone personal attack den dem fi lick out pon it when dem fren dweet.

Comment

Sass made a post or two a few weeks ago but that was about it. I certainly hope he will be back now that politics season in JA is over. As far as i know Historian was not attacked personally, but hopefully he has not given up on the forum as well.

The level of discussions do take a plunge into the abyss from time to time but they ususally recover. It is up to us to make sure that always happens. I agree with Lazie that we need to call out each other if we cross the line of decency. it can be done with or without the official moderators.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

********!!! Is bayh Labourite Pack Dem Bags an' Go!!!

Ah wha dis Faada??
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Doh figget bout muscle head...him prolly busy building a drone to hunt, seek and destroy me...but him run himself still

Comment

assasin gone ?? a lie unhuh a tell

Sass is a bonifide original reggaeboyzsc member...me and sass don't always agree on politics but that is the least.

Knowing Sass personally as well this must have been really really bad.

The powers that be need to step in.

Comment

lazie, sass is a oletimer, foundation forumite... a cudden dat weh mi si yuh pose cause him fi run weh... yuh know how much more harsh words exchange pon de forum and mi neva si nuhbaddy run yet... man mussi a get soft wid age... a man seh suppen tuh yuh and yuh nuh like it, yuh duh like de resident coke u. grad and wild dem up wid two claaat... lol... man finga a get too dainty...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
                          Sass is a bonifide original reggaeboyzsc member...me and sass don't always agree on politics but that is the least.

Knowing Sass personally as well this must have been really really bad.

The powers that be need to step in.

Powers that be only know fi step round dem fren!

Comment

Scaly, you have always been a voice of reason!

Assasin has been on this forum before me.

HL

Comment

So lazie, you seem to know sumting that I don't know.

Tell me now....'ho is the power(s) that be...

Thanks in advance.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X