President Obama State of the Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Obama State of the Union

I thought the forum would be buzzing this morning. Where are the politicos - DonUno, Maudib, Willie? Where the HELL is Assassin????
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    I thought the forum would be buzzing this morning. Where are the politicos - DonUno, Maudib, Willie? Where the HELL is Assassin????
    Suh give your thoughts on it nuh?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i am biased so my opinion doesn't count.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Like the barrister said I am too biased. I thought he delivered an excellent speech which backed the repugs into another corner. There were many high points in his speech and one thing that stuck out was when he confronted congress about passing a bill to stop the insider trading. This is one of the crux of why the repugs are so resistant to any changes.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Can you imagine that they are actually able to trade on insider information legally, AND actually do it? No wonder everybody who goes to Washington leaves as a millionaire.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Master speech! By the master.Obama camp keep saying they expect Romney to be the nominee,oooh plaese they know it rales up the tea party and pushes the radicals to the Grinch.

They know its gonna be the Grinch,dont see Romney coming back after Florida.He better win that state or its over.

Grinch vs Obama?.....It DUN! no way the Grinch wins florida and Cali.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Didn't get a chance to watch it live but catching up on the highlights this morning. Sounds like he hit all the issues that he plans to campaign on.

I wonder why Romney decided to release his taxes the day before the speech? Almost like he wanted the Prez to attack him directly but that is not Obamas style. Instead he used himself as the example of the rich guy knowing fully well everyone was thinking Romney.

As a campaigner Obama and his team is way ahead of the rest. Dem nuh ready fe him at all. Interesting election year ahead!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

it look like everybody biased to rhatid!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Biased in truth
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Was busy...didn't watch

Come to think of it...never even recalled that it was on
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

lol... really... how you know dat...

yuh damn right... cause mi bias tuh...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Saw and heard when the president went up to Leon Penetta and said "Leon, good job...good job tonight".....

Turn out that the Navy seals rescued and American woman and a Danish man...held captive in Somalia
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Business trip...in Basle.

Comment

Working...
                          X